Women Not Wanting to be Heard in the Bathroom?

All,

Can you share your disappointing experiences where women either try to "hide" their pee sounds by either running the faucet or peeing on the porcelain or some other "trick" they use? Also, share any stories where women might have headed to the bathroom but then turned around when they saw you lurking nearby.

Luckily in all the years of my pee observation I only had one woman do the turn around trick. She actually did it twice, 2 hours apart! However, I did hear her nice choppy steady 25 second flow two times prior so I "won" that one.

Anyone, experience anger or hear comments about your presence?

Just Curious.

Horney Old Owl

• Agree 2

While my intention was not lurking but did encounter this once in college. Waiting for the previous class to end and exit classroom I plopped down on the floor in the hall near the classroom. This happened to be near the entrance to the women's restroom. A female classmate had arrived before me and was also sitting in the hall. Closer to the class end time she got up and entered the restroom and seconds later returned and unpropped the door so it closed giving her more privacy.

• Like 1
On 10/16/2023 at 9:08 AM, Great Horned Owl said:

All,

Can you share your disappointing experiences where women either try to "hide" their pee sounds by either running the faucet or peeing on the porcelain or some other "trick" they use? Also, share any stories where women might have headed to the bathroom but then turned around when they saw you lurking nearby.

Luckily in all the years of my pee observation I only had one woman do the turn around trick. She actually did it twice, 2 hours apart! However, I did hear her nice choppy steady 25 second flow two times prior so I "won" that one.

Anyone, experience anger or hear comments about your presence?

Just Curious.

Horney Old Owl

@Great Horned Owl As hot as girls pee sounds are sadly too many girls try to hide their pee sounds or at least make their pee sounds less erotic and less noisy. This is even more so true when the potential listener maybe a guy she's not physically attracted too. I think many girls realize that their hissing and gushing pee sounds and other sounds they make when peeing are quite hot and it may turn on people including guys they do not have physical attractions towards. 

Due to their pee sounds potentially turning on people they don't have physical towards, many girls will make efforts to either hide the pee sounds or make the sounds not so loud and hot. Spreading the lips can actually stop the hissing sounds in several girls peeing streams or at least make the sounds less hotter and less noisier. Other tricks maybe like turning on the faucet or sink, or readjusting their sitting position in the toilet instantly after their pee streams starts to hiss. Readjusting the sitting position also may help hide the hissing sounds or at least make them less hotter and less noiser. Another trick maybe redirecting the stream to a part of the bowl where the hiss will not be as loud, other trick might be flushing before and during peeing. And stuffing toilet paper in bowl before starting the piss stuffing paper in bowl also may help with stopping the hissing. And some girls may turn the shower on too! Others may even do a combination of all these things to stop the sounds! 

Check this out once in high school my principal was peeing in a one toilet unisex bathroom in the main office and my principal in school hissed for 7-8 seconds while peeing. Then she did something that caused her to pee completely silently with no pee sounds at all. 

Edited by Fan of girls peeing

I find your analysis quite intriguing and a lot of it valid but my experiences have been different.

Many of the girls where their pee was "compromised" by their toilet behavior have exhibited different tactics to make pee sounds less erotic. The most common technique I have seen is that some girls will try to avoid pouring piss straight in the bowl as it can create a rather loud exciting flow. What these girls will do is when their stream starts flowing in the water they shift positions so the pee either hits the edge of the water or just splats on the porcelain. What these girls don't realize, though it is quieter I still can hear them on the porcelain if I am listening intently and or if their pee flow is so fast that it still makes a tremendous sound on the porcelain. Many girls will be so skilled they will start and end their stream all on the porcelain with none going into the water directly.

In all the girls that hiss I have never heard any of them trying to hide the noise. The pee starts and ends with much hissing of different intensities. Though not as loud as pouring into the bowl the sound is still audible regardless of flow intensity.

On occasion I get lucky and hear a girl to start to splat briefly then she starts pouring like a wild woman into the bowl. I guess they must be attracted to me. However, I never knew girls to alter their pee style based on whether they are attracted to me or others. I think it more has to do with muting their flow to some extent.

Do you think that girls that pour hard in the bowl either don't care (my thinking) or are they trying to arouse the listener (more doubtful unless you have experienced this behavior) to attract them?

Even past girlfriends have not altered their stream sounds for me. I think all women are built differently meaning some have stronger flows, bigger lips, pee hole positioned differently (more forward or centrally located) and hold different volumes of urine.

My very crude observations is that women 40 plus will more than likely piss anyway they want and don't care who hears them. Younger girls 20 somethings will be more self conscious and try to alter their stream to reduce sound effects. Though exceptions have been observed even among younger girls who have given me very hard pours or solid flows in the bowl.

I have 50 years experience of observing girls and women so I hope I have learned something.

Horney Old Owl

• Like 2
  • Agree 2

@Great Horned Owl Well you are in several things but a girl can also stop the hiss of her piss by spreading the lips, spreading the lips may either stop the hiss completely or at least make it somewhat less erotic and less noisy. And girls that try to hide their pee sounds hse naby tricks to hide them or at least make their pee sounds less hot and noisy. 

Actually quite a out of girls that hiss during pissing will suddenly try to hide their pee sounds after it starts to hiss. Some girls may hiss and instantly they may do something to stop the hissing completely or at least make it less hotter and less noisy too. 

I think some girls that hiss or gush their pee super loud and also very hard at times maybe deliberately trying to sexually arouse people hearing outside the closed bathroom doors. But also they might just care, or they might be just testing certain people to see how they react to hearing their pee sounds. While others may not have be able to stop the hiss at all due to the how loud and strong the hiss may be. Sometimes when the female pee sounds are too loud, and too fast, and the stream too powerful then the girls may have a hard time stopping the sounds from being heard or even making the sounds somewhat less erotic and less noisy. And due to how full they maybe the girls might even have a very hard time focusing on trying to hide their pee sounds as they are invested into taking a much needed pee. And at times it might be a combination of many or all of these things. 

Edited by Fan of girls peeing
  • Like 2