Southern Point cam

I have discovered the Southern Point cam in Key West Florida. I discovered it after watching that news broadcast of the guy calling 911 about seeing an assault on the webcam, I got curious and checked the webcam for myself. I watched it and to my amazement at about 12;30 AM a couple came to the site, took a picture the the monument and the lady proceeded to go over by the outside fence and pulled up her dress and pulled her panties down and squatted and peed! Believe it or not there are actually some videos on Youtube that show the same thing! If any one knows of old videos of this anywhere on the internet please share until then I will be watching this webcam probably for the rest of my life.

I get so jaded hearing about this because I have pictures of myself as an infant and my family in front of that thing. 90 miles to Cuba! To think 28 years later I'd be watching videos of people peeing behind it lol. 

• Haha 3
2 minutes ago, Bacardi said:

I get so jaded hearing about this because I have pictures of myself as an infant and my family in front of that thing. 90 miles to Cuba! To think 28 years later I'd be watching videos of people peeing behind it lol. 

I'm hoping it won't take you another 28 years  before you're on camera.

• Haha 1