Catheter

Aub111

Hi and a huge welcome to Peefans.

The subject of catheters is one that comes up from time to time, usually in the sense of part of pee-play fun.  And sometimes from experiences of medical issues.   Must admit I've never heard of a catheter in anyone's back, the usual would be inserted through the urethra and there's content around that on the site. 

Site search is pretty good, so you can search on individual words or on phrases by using "inverted commas"

https://peefans.com/search/?q=catheter&quick=1

Hope you enjoy browsing around, and do shout up with any questions.   We're a very respectful and friendly community, you're amongst friends.

[Edit - I hadn't come across catheters other than those inserted into the bladder via the urethra - but Nephrostomy Catheters are what we're talking about here.   Thanks Google]

Edited by gldenwetgoose

I'll re-emphasise the welcome to you @Aub111 - have a good browse around, and hopefully you'll get a feel for what we're about.  And of course everything that's here is contributed by our members, so it's ever growing.  Just because maybe there isn't so much on your situation at the moment, you can always create posts or comment on posts to add in more relevance.

Our membership have a wide range of interests - for some pee is a very personal self pleasure, whether by holding and desperation, by peeing in naughty places, wetting clothes, drinking... the list is almost endless.  And for many pee also has a sexual attraction, maybe in being aroused viewing piss related content or in sexual experiences involving pee.

There are elements sometimes of domination or powerplay, sometimes BDSM - but the emphasis of the site here is very much about inclusion, caring and respect for one another.

I'm sure I'm not the only one who'd be interested to know more about how your situation affects you?  I'm not thinking of a disability, but just as an everyday thing.  Maybe even an advantage in some situations?   I'm thinking out loud on a subject I don't know too much about - but would love to be educated.

• Like 4