Piss pals in eastern canada

Pp420

Welcome @Pp420 to Peefans, hope you're enjoying your way around the site.

One point I will mention though - we're very much only an online worldwide community.   It's always interesting to know what countries people are from, to discuss cultural (and peeing) differences, laws and so on.

But we very much do not support physical meetups - it's against site rules to treat Peefans like a dating or hook-up site.  We are an online community of friends.   And asking for personal information / giving away personal information as you'd have to do if meeting in person is also against our site standards.  Site staff do monitor content, and these same site rules also apply to anything sent in private messages.

A big part of the reason being that if we did, we'd be encouraging you to meet a total stranger or strangers.  The only thing any of us know about each other is what we read on our profiles, so how could any of us know we were going to meet a sweet lady or innocent young guy interested in pee?  The person you arrange to meet could be a mass murderer, rapist, a vigilante gang, an expose journalist, state police or anything equally horrendous.

But - sorry for all the negativity - I do genuinely mean welcome to Peefans.  You'll find a very friendly and welcoming community, with online friends from all around the world.

• 2 months later...
On 10/5/2023 at 8:24 PM, Pp420 said:

Looking for piss friends close to me 

Hey how are you?? New to the site and loving it. Im In southern Ontario not sure how close that is to you but I’d be more than willing to chat and get to know each other a bit of you feel up to it. Looking forward to it !!

• 2 weeks later...