Gf mum send me naughty pee video.

2 hours ago, colette888 said:

Well, if I were your gf, I'd have plenty of talk to make...

Well she is aware of it now, as I sent her the video with a message some we both know. She was surprised, like to know more, I told her I would tell her tomorrow. She not mad but interested to know more. 

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, Kingfisher28 said:

Well she is aware of it now, as I sent her the video with a message some we both know. She was surprised, like to know more, I told her I would tell her tomorrow. She not mad but interested to know more. 

... Promising...

• Cheeky 1
  • Agree 1

It seems like your discovery of your gf's mum's interests is making things better for all of you!   I wish my mother in law would be open like that - she always closes and locks the door.   But I have known her once to pee outside;  her and her husband had a car breakdown and I went to collect them whilst a recovery firm took their car.   Father in law was talking to the recovery man.  I had Mother in law sat in my car.   She looked really uncomfortable so I asked what was wrong and she had no hesitation in telling me that she was bursting to pee because they had been there so long.  I told her that it was really no big deal and she should open the car doors and squat to the side.  She asked if I really wouldn't mind and I said of course not.  She was worried her husband would make fun of her so I said that he is really busy with the mechanic.  I'll go and check that they won't disturb you.   She was worried about the puddle so I said I'd move the car up a bit when she was done so it wouldn't be obvious next to the car.  She liked this idea so I walked up towards the truck and looked back to see her bum hanging below the doors with a high pressure stream jetting the tarmac.   I didn't stay long at the truck and walked back, still seeing her bum below the door with stream continuing as I was walking back.   I opened the drivers door and she was still squatted outside, so I apologised and said "Sorry, I thought you would be done by now - you must have really needed that!"  She was OK about it and said not to worry and she was just about there.   I then saw her raise her bum up and pull up her knickers and trousers.  She thanked me profusely for my understanding, then got into the back of the car (assuming Father in Law would go in the front) and asked me to move forward enough that the puddle wasn't obvious.  I did so and then got out again and walked round the back of my car.  The puddle was more of a lake!  She must have been in agony.   I told her that she had nothing to worry about with me and that if she ever needed to pee when we were together I had no issues and that I often pee outside when necessary.   Unfortunately it never happened again.

• Hot 4