Hearing my hot female principal pee in high school

So hot. This reminds if a woman who was 45 when I was 28 peeing in a library one time. I heard her twice. Same body type as well. However, she was so loud she could not hide her sounds. First time she poured urine into the bowl for 45 seconds and it sounded like a plane taking at an airport it was so loud. Second time she splatted very hard against the porcelain for 45 seconds with such force I thought the toilet was going to crack. Third time BR was occupied and she held it or went elsewhere. This was 30 years ago and I still think about her in my private time. So hot.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
59 minutes ago, Great Horned Owl said:

So hot. This reminds if a woman who was 45 when I was 28 peeing in a library one time. I heard her twice. Same body type as well. However, she was so loud she could not hide her sounds. First time she poured urine into the bowl for 45 seconds and it sounded like a plane taking at an airport it was so loud. Second time she splatted very hard against the porcelain for 45 seconds with such force I thought the toilet was going to crack. Third time BR was occupied and she held it or went elsewhere. This was 30 years ago and I still think about her in my private time. So hot.

@Great Horned Owl   Yeah Great Horned Owl principal peeing story is a very good story and your pee stories are very good too. So that woman at library also was like 5-8 and well built but not too heavy right? Yeah I've also at times have heard girls hiss their piss so loud, fast, and heard that it sounded like a jet plane taking off lol it's surreal hot to hear such a sexy hissing piss from a girl in real life. And even in videos and audio recordings such a hiss is really arousing. Other times a girls hissing piss sounds like a tea kettle on full speed. Did you hear her pee twice in the same day? And how do you know what was her age then? Did her second pee hiss at all? And you heard those short gushing pees too? They are also very powerful too. The gushing pee sounds girls also get at times are even harder to mask than the hissing pee sounds. 

Edited by gldenwetgoose

I guessed on her age. She peed on two different days. When she poured urine with no hissing she ore a tight fitting blur dress, 20 lbs overweight, a full C cup bra and about 5.8. The second day when she splatted like a wild woman wore a short white skirt, black sleeveless knit top. Nice mousy brown hair styled well. She was a law professor so sophisticated as well. I like educated sophisticated women who dress well. Their pee does not even have to be hot to get me turned on but this one was.

No hissing for this woman. Just a hard pour into the water. Never heard a woman piss that hard and fast. The second one no hiss as well. Just a supersonic explosion on the porcelain with tremendous force. I think she was trying to mask her sound but she was so loud you could hear her from 20 feet away. Both times I was five feet from the BR door and studying. I am sure others heard her.

The third time she tried to go my heart was pounding so strong in anticipation of what she would do but the BR was occupied and she did not wait. She had on white dress slacks and a black silk blouse. Looked really nice. Never heard or saw her again. Just a visiting professor from another school. Very hot. Still think about her in my private moments or with my gf.

• Like 1
  • Hot 2
On 9/26/2023 at 2:15 PM, Great Horned Owl said:

I guessed on her age. She peed on two different days. When she poured urine with no hissing she ore a tight fitting blur dress, 20 lbs overweight, a full C cup bra and about 5.8. The second day when she splatted like a wild woman wore a short white skirt, black sleeveless knit top. Nice mousy brown hair styled well. She was a law professor so sophisticated as well. I like educated sophisticated women who dress well. Their pee does not even have to be hot to get me turned on but this one was.

No hissing for this woman. Just a hard pour into the water. Never heard a woman piss that hard and fast. The second one no hiss as well. Just a supersonic explosion on the porcelain with tremendous force. I think she was trying to mask her sound but she was so loud you could hear her from 20 feet away. Both times I was five feet from the BR door and studying. I am sure others heard her.

The third time she tried to go my heart was pounding so strong in anticipation of what she would do but the BR was occupied and she did not wait. She had on white dress slacks and a black silk blouse. Looked really nice. Never heard or saw her again. Just a visiting professor from another school. Very hot. Still think about her in my private moments or with my gf.

Yeah, agree about sophisticated types. There's something highly arousing about women with a high class look/aura that can be heard doing something primitive like peeing, especially with such wild aggressive force. I once told of my experiences here of my time at university library 10-15 years ago, sitting close to restroom and listening to countless young women and older ones pissing like crazy. Still remember one of the best was a female custodian went in to clean, propped door open with wet floor sign. She vented to other custodian about being tired of the girls pissing all over the toilet and floor. Before she started cleaning, she took a massive piss that had the full force of nature behind it, door was still open so sound just traveling out freely. As you described, sounded like the toilet might shatter from how hard her stream was. Big hefty blonde woman, with great curves. Made my heart race. Actually makes me want to find a library and take a seat just to try and relive something similar. 

• Hot 2
On 9/23/2023 at 2:42 PM, Fan of girls peeing said:

She came out and moaned again to herself by saying oohh boy. I was so turned on by everything I had heard despite not being able to hear most of her pee. And also seeing her rush inside the toilet before she started her pee was pretty hot too.

Love these kinds of stories of hearing women in restrooms. Could you have gone in after her, to possibly experience her lingering aroma?

• Like 2
22 hours ago, Brutus said:

Love these kinds of stories of hearing women in restrooms. Could you have gone in after her, to possibly experience her lingering aroma?

@Brutus I could have but I didn't but I got another similar story where I got to hear another really hot girl pee. And this time I heard the whole peeing. And after she came out, well later on I did go in the same bathroom that girl Melody had used. And I closed the bathroom door and smelled and even picked few pee drops left on the top and bottom parts of the toilet seat. As well as some of the pee drops left sprayed inside the toilet bowl. This was at Melody's home both she and her husband are high school friends of mine. I still keep in touch with them. I heard Melody take a very nice long hissing pee in the toilet. She sighed in relief a lot too.