My Dream Last Night...

My brain has a funny way of trying to wake me up when I really have to pee.

I found myself going into a public restroom with about 50+ stalls, it was huge. There were very few people in there at the time. I sat down in one of them and started having the pee of my life! The pressure had built up immensely and the release felt amazing. All of a sudden, a group of 3 20-something girls came in to pee. They came to a set of stalls that were close to me. They way they were laughing and talking loudly, I could tell they were a bit tipsy. My ears perked up when I heard one of the girls say, "I'm just going to pee right here on the floor." I heard 2 of the girls go to their own stalls, but the girl who had just said that went into one right next to me. I stood up, zipped my pants, went out, and just went ahead right into her stall. She looked at me, but didn't seem to care too much that I was there. She was wearing a skirt with no panties, so she lifted her skirt and sat down on the toilet. I said, "No, you should pee on the floor." So, she scooted forward, leaned back, and let go a beautiful arch onto the floor. As she was peeing, I came up close to her and took a little sip out of the fountain. She smiled and finished. She asked what it tasted like. I told her that her pee was a little salty, like she had been holding it too long. She said she wanted to taste it, too, so she stood up and started kissing me! I was completely aroused by this! She licked her lips and asked what she could do to make it not be so salty. I told her some of the things I do when I want to pee play with my hubby..........and, then I woke up.

Needless to say, I REALLY had to go when I awoke. My pussy was super wet, though, from the arousal. My hubby tried to encourage me to pee right there in bed, jokingly, of course (neither of us like the clean up). I could see this "story" being a scene in a VIPissy movie or something, though!

• Like 1

I found myself going into a public restroom with about 50+ stalls, it was huge. There were very few people in there at the time. I sat down in one of them and started having the pee of my life! The pressure had built up immensely and the release felt amazing. All of a sudden, a group of 3 20-something girls came in to pee. They came to a set of stalls that were close to me. They way they were laughing and talking loudly, I could tell they were a bit tipsy. My ears perked up when I heard one of the girls say, "I'm just going to pee right here on the floor." I heard 2 of the girls go to their own stalls, but the girl who had just said that went into one right next to me. I stood up, zipped my pants, went out, and just went ahead right into her stall. She looked at me, but didn't seem to care too much that I was there. She was wearing a skirt with no panties, so she lifted her skirt and sat down on the toilet. I said, "No, you should pee on the floor." So, she scooted forward, leaned back, and let go a beautiful arch onto the floor. As she was peeing, I came up close to her and took a little sip out of the fountain. She smiled and finished. She asked what it tasted like. I told her that her pee was a little salty, like she had been holding it too long. She said she wanted to taste it, too, so she stood up and started kissing me! I was completely aroused by this! She licked her lips and asked what she could do to make it not be so salty. I told her some of the things I do when I want to pee play with my hubby..........and, then I woke up.

Needless to say, I REALLY had to go when I awoke. My pussy was super wet, though, from the arousal. My hubby tried to encourage me to pee right there in bed, jokingly, of course (neither of us like the clean up). I could see this "story" being a scene in a VIPissy movie or something, though!

Hot sexxxy story.... Would love to receive and taste your clear warm arch.

• 2 weeks later...

love the story but i am really curious what you do to make your pee less salty, i know for guys that having sweet things such as pineapple can make the cum taste better but never thought about the effects it has on pee. I think you could start a new thread for people to join in with experiments of 'how to flavour your pee' (asparagus is too obvious).

Many thanks for all of your wonderful posts xx.

• 2 months later...
I often finds myself searching for da toilet and then not bein able to piss ifs I finds one. Then wake up.

I finds myself getting down in da ghetto talking street to ma bros, when some ho takes a piss on da sidewalk. :biggrin:

Should have just used his mouth. Some men like that.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I wish I had dreams like that, I saw somewhere once you can train yourself to control your dreams, basically you have to get in the habit of wearing a watch and checking the time several times a day until it becomes second nature. Apparently when you vividly dream your brain cannot properly maintain constant information with concepts like writing, for example if you look at a newspaper in a dream it will appear either blank, be slightly out of focus or the text will changeif in your dream if you glance away then back at the text. The idea is that as you look at your watch so often whilst awake that your brain sees it as natural behaviour to recreate in a dream but when you do you should notice it isnt making sense and you should realise you are dreaming and at that point you should be able to control what happens your dream. To be honest Ive always wworn a watch and only ever take it off for washing or swimming etc (I get almost cranky if I dont have a watch to check) and Im not aware of this happening to me, as far as Im aware Ive never had a dream where Im in control, but I occasionally get bad nightmares so take certian steps to avoid dreaming altogetherCan anyof you guys control your dreams like this or is anyone aware if this technique works?