Laser pubic hair removal

ABBYPEEGODDESS

My wife has done it and it has thus far been permanent. No side effects other than a little tenderness the day after treatment, and it takes multiple treatments to be permanent. Also, it works best on dark hair... so if you have blonde or light colored hair, it won't work as well.

(For myself, I like public hair on a woman and prefer a well-manicured bush, but I told my wife it was her body and her choice. She seems happier not having to do any upkeep down there, which I certainly understand.)

• 1 month later...
On 9/12/2023 at 7:15 AM, nopjans said:

My wife has done it and it has thus far been permanent. No side effects other than a little tenderness the day after treatment, and it takes multiple treatments to be permanent. Also, it works best on dark hair... so if you have blonde or light colored hair, it won't work as well.

(For myself, I like public hair on a woman and prefer a well-manicured bush, but I told my wife it was her body and her choice. She seems happier not having to do any upkeep down there, which I certainly understand.)

How long has it been since her treatment, what laser technology did she choose and what is her hair color, hair type and skin type? My skin color is between Fitzpatrick 2 and 3. My pubic hair is very dark with thick and straight hair strands, but I also have darker skin around the region where the hair grows. I read that alexandrite lasers are the most effective for removing hair permanently, although they're also the strictest about what hair and skin colors they can be used with.

I'm wary of "laser hair removal" treatments that are actually IPLs. Those work more like hair removal creams and break the hair without killing the hair follicle, so the hair will continue to grow back after many treatments. I'm open to electrolysis as well if non-IPL laser hair removal doesn't give reliable permanent results. There's apparently a small probability that follicles can regenerate after being killed, but as far as I'm aware, the regenerated follicles are few enough that the hairs can be tweezed out. Pubic hair on vulvas isn't something I like at all.

I as a guy would like to know more , I don't like to shave around my balls and cock ,but I do cuz of the ball and cock rings I wear almost always 

With hair , the rings can pull at the hair , and that's painful , are creams really a good thing , what about sensitivity in that area , and so on and so on ,There is no one to see but me , I love the shaved feel and look