New Finnish Dom M34 looking to chat and video Sessions.

Davd

Hi all. Just discovered receiving Golden Showers is my ultimate fetish. Took me a long time to get over the mental block to try it. Now I find a slightly spread pussy with a clear golden Stream a very estetic and sensual experience. Next I'm looking forward to receive it in 69-position, maybe even taste some. 

In Finland pissing communities are non-existent, even kinkster circles are quite few numbered. Would love to chat with a woman about all things related. Curious to try live video Sessions also, since I only have 2 Golden Shower experiences and eager to explore more. Even thinking about seeing a woman pee turns me on.

IMG_20230909_110245.jpg

• Like 1

Welcome to Peefans - we are a community of ladies and gentlemen who all share this fetish.  As a forum, most of what we're about is the open exchange of discussion, pictures, experiences and links to video.  Please enjoy getting used to the site.

(Unfortunately we're not the place for you to participate in live video sessions, we aren't that kind of site).

• Agree 2
  • 2 months later...