Your Current Pee Thought?

I thought I'd start a topic about people's current pee thoughts. I have just got home, the sun is shining and I'm sunbathing in the garden. My thought was.

"I wonder how fun it would be to be a sexy lady rewetting a pair of lacy panties under a skirt on a day like today?"

What are you're pee related thoughts currently?

1097312546_LacyPantiesRewet.thumb.jpg.8c347f6115efb1ed06960691f94249ec.jpg

I really wish I would have worn some loose shorts today. Since entering my piss demon era 😈 I've been getting more adventurous and more thoughtful of places I could pee. 

Today my husband dragged me along to a boring work meeting with the promise of a Starbucks date afterword. After the first hour I needed to pee and checked the single stall bathroom, honest to God thinking I wanted to try peeing over the drain for a second time, but it was locked and not open to the public. Then I went outside and sat next to my car to get some fresh air and stretch my legs, took a look around and realized I probably could get away with peeing in the grass if I could do it discreetly. Would have been willing to try but I was wearing leggings and didn't want to take the risk of pulling them down and getting caught. 

• Like 1
  • Cheeky 1
  • Hug 1
  • Love 1

I work as a package handler for FedEx, anytime I'm loading a trailer I always think to myself "I wish I could piss in here" it's the one and only place I can't get away with it because there's a camera that's overseeing everything that happens. I have pissed in the parking lot a few times though. 

• Like 3
On 9/13/2023 at 3:48 PM, Phyche said:

I work as a package handler for FedEx, anytime I'm loading a trailer I always think to myself "I wish I could piss in here" it's the one and only place I can't get away with it because there's a camera that's overseeing everything that happens. I have pissed in the parking lot a few times though. 

Real talk. If you can handle packages for Fedex and you're not incompetent go look at other medium size companies. You can write better than 99% of all employees who work for FedEx.