A Quick Casual Pee

• 4 weeks later...

Love it. It should end with the opportunity for another women in the family peeing in the last stall beside them. Sophie crawling under the door to get a better view of the others peeing and taking photos to show her friends... 

• Like 3
  • 3 months later...
On 10/4/2023 at 11:40 PM, pee2poop said:

Love it. It should end with the opportunity for another women in the family peeing in the last stall beside them. Sophie crawling under the door to get a better view of the others peeing and taking photos to show her friends... 

This has given me a great idea for a spin-off series. Will get to it as soon as I can. Thanks!

1 hour ago, Knockonthedoor said:

This has given me a great idea for a spin-off series. Will get to it as soon as I can. Thanks!

Will you write a story about them going shopping and all peeing in the fitting rooms on the floor or using some clothes to clean up the mess in the fitting room?

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, William Smith said:

Will you write a story about them going shopping and all peeing in the fitting rooms on the floor or using some clothes to clean up the mess in the fitting room?

I’m open to plenty of suggestions. Would others like to see this? if so, drop a like or send me a DM. 

Also any other suggestions for these characters is welcome. Either comment in this thread or send me a DM, anyone can suggest as much as they’d like