Erotic Female Overpass Pee

I’ve peed off a bridge before but on a completely deserted road. Wouldn’t do it in public. 

I went to college with a girl who did it once too (not over a highway tho!) on the way home while trying to be discreet. She hiked her skirt up and sat on the edge of a “wall” unaware of the drop below I guess. The sound of her stream falling below was incredible 😍

• Love 2

You were incredibly lucky both with your route and your timing @p_lover90.   If you had just driven underneath and noticed the liquid falling, you wouldn't have known the source.  If you had just been driving along the first road, you would have had the vision of her squatting by the car, but nothing more.   If the light had been against you, then you would have been too late and of course, if the lady had chosen to park just a few metres further along, then you wouldn't have passed directly under her.   I would say that was an amazing set of variables that all pulled together in your favour.   Did you buy a lottery ticket that day?

I have to say that if I had felt the pee impacting my arm then I would not be able to resist taking a taste.   I'm assuming you only got a few drops anyway as the stream would be breaking up as it fell and you were moving through it, so you would only get a small amount, but any amount is incredible.

I wonder whether she knew what she was doing and stopped there specifically so she was peeing directly onto a carriageway or whether she had just stopped out of desperation and it just so happened that there was a road underneath. 

6 hours ago, walanuk said:

I’ve peed off a bridge before but on a completely deserted road. Wouldn’t do it in public.

I have done it but off of things like an abandoned railroad trestle in the woods . I think I was seen anyway. I wonder if she knew I deliberately selected the spot. I have long dreamt of peeing  off  big bridge like one crossing a river. However today there are way too many CCTV cameras with a high likelihood of getting caught and arrested. 

4 hours ago, Alfresco said:

I wonder whether she knew what she was doing and stopped there specifically so she was peeing directly onto a carriageway or whether she had just stopped out of desperation and it just so happened that there was a road underneath. 

Perhaps it's just how my naughty pee mind works, but I think she knew full well what she was doing. Reading posts on pee sites shows some people enjoy the risk of getting caught. That's fine unless the police get involved.

In any event p_lover90 I am happy for, but a bit jealous of your right time, right place fun. 

Edited by wettingman
  • Agree 1
  • 3 months later...

That’s an incredibly hot story. I love that you gave such a precise location so we could see the scene for ourselves. One thing I noticed is there are cast iron storm drain grates every so often against the concrete barrier. My guess is she naturally positioned herself over the grate and it so happened to emtpy straight down below. It’s entirely possible she could see right through to the ground beneath her.

https://maps.app.goo.gl/m3T1BvWnzbzG9Mpr5?g_st=ic