Public Peeing on the Steps

Love that - that’s the kind of thing I wish I had the guts to do! I live in a very pedestrian populated city, lots of people nearby have dogs and I see them walk them everywhere even at 2am. Perfect cover for you to have a smoke sitting there, people would think you’re just sitting down while smoking if they don’t look too closely.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Alygal1331 said:

Love that - that’s the kind of thing I wish I had the guts to do! I live in a very pedestrian populated city, lots of people nearby have dogs and I see them walk them everywhere even at 2am. Perfect cover for you to have a smoke sitting there, people would think you’re just sitting down while smoking if they don’t look too closely.

Most people won't care, especially outside, and most of the would not even notice, especially at night.

A lot of people without the fetish just pee in bushes allays and sometimes even naughtier places vecause they don't wanna hold.

I am sure you will eventually do that too and when you do, we here will have your back and celebrate you😉.

• Agree 1
  • Love 1
On 8/15/2023 at 5:35 AM, Alygal1331 said:

that’s the kind of thing I wish I had the guts to do! I live in a very pedestrian populated city, lots of people nearby have dogs and I see them walk them everywhere even at 2am.

Are there any parks?  They offer good opportunities, usually with cover of bushes and if you wear a suitable skirt, you can even squat down and pee on any piece of grass whilst pretending to look for something in a bag.  Nobody would suspect that you are peeing, you are fully covered by the skirt and you don't even leave a puddle.

Whilst you say it is a pedestrian populated city, is it a pedestrianised zone or are there still roads with cars?   If there are cars, then other options would include going into a car park and hiding between cars, or if there is a multi-storey car park (parking garage) then you could consider the stairwells or far corners.  There are always narrow little alleys and places behind shops where bins are stored.   

The options are there, but I understand that it is difficult to bring yourself to pee in a public area.   It is useful to remember that even if someone does see you then the chances are that they won't think that you are a pee fetish person out for some enjoyment, they will think that you are a normal person who really needed to pee and didn't have a lot of choice put to pee in public.  You might not get away with that on a Tuesday afternoon in the middle of a main street, but think Friday or Saturday nights when a lot of people are out drinking - maybe go somewhere in the vicinity of bars and you never know, you might actually see that other people also are peeing outside.   Maybe near nightclub queues or bus stations and taxi ranks are a good option on a drinking night.

Do remember though that most people on a Friday and Saturday really won't be bothered what you are doing - they are too busy enjoying their own night out.  Just make sure you make some effort to take cover and you'll be fine.

• Agree 1