I realise there's so much I never shared.

22 minutes ago, CON2H4 said:

I think they were all shocked at the truth. Bless their naïve hearts. 

Aww!

Seriously though - thanks so much for telling us about your experiences. Some really interesting times you've had - it's great to read them x

• Thanks 1

Very interesting times indeed! I have never done anything like going to these types of events, but can imagine that they are a lot to behold.

The truth/lie with your friends is interesting.  If they were shocked at the truth, I wonder what they would have thought of you had mentioned the pee experiences and the glory hole!

• Like 1
44 minutes ago, Alfresco said:

Very interesting times indeed! I have never done anything like going to these types of events, but can imagine that they are a lot to behold.

The truth/lie with your friends is interesting.  If they were shocked at the truth, I wonder what they would have thought of you had mentioned the pee experiences and the glory hole!

There were no pee experiences at the gloryhole. Those were in the showers. 

Funny enough one of the friends brought up golden showers, the innocent one thought it was disgusting, and I chided them to not insult me. They then asked "wait, you're into that?" I said "what?" 

• Like 1
On 8/12/2023 at 6:04 AM, CON2H4 said:

Hi. So as you may be aware, I am studying around now. Still haven't finished yet, which is annoying, but I did find time to have some fun, and there are stories from before I returned to uni. It will start with men, but the last two are about women (yes, I am a little queer).

#1 June fifth 2022

So I went to a kink party for the first time. I couldn't find the place, so I arrived way too late.

There was also a pee play scene that was open, involving the humiliation of a man. I wish I'd known before going to the actual toilet.

#2 A few months later

Same party, but just a 2-4 months later,  I met a guy, tried being peed on for the first time, tried peeing on him. Didn't really feel it. And he was dehydrated. Tried receiving a blowjob later, but I swear I really wasn't in any condition for it. Felt slightly ill the next day, so it probably was a physical problem. 

#3 a few months later still

So this time went much better, one of my straight friends was in a humiliation scene involving being peed on. One of the people involved congratulated me for finally being able to go (apparently unaware of my last story). And then things got awkward between me and my friend, but in a good natured way.

Yep that just happened. 

Then I'd take a break from these events, partly because studying, but also so many problems, like an illness and relatives visiting clashed with these events, this brings me onto

#4 June 24th 2023

On June 23rd, after a long train journey the other day, I finally reached a field in a secret location withing an hour and a half of Birmingham (took me longer to get there by train lol, and from further away). It was very late in the night by the time I settled in and got my tent set up, but that didn't stop the inconsiderate wildlife waking me up in the morning (note to self, make sure I know where my ear plugs are). 

So on the 24th, I was tired and woke up stupidly early. Deciding I may as well get up, I wandered over to the hot tub to find a nearly 50 year old woman there. We got talking and found we were both into peeing. We went over the the watersports area, but sadly our bladders were not full enough at the time, waiting a while later, we finally did manage to pee on each other, me on her tummy and bum, her on my tummy and penis. I did try to pee on her vulva, but I think the positioning was awkward. Also she held my penis for me, which I thought was nice

Anyway, we later got somewhat handsy with each other. Which lead to, to my surprise, actual vaginal intercourse for the first time in my life (I had tried anal sex with a man a month prior, but I struggled to keep it in). Anyway. It was on a bouncy castle, and I distinctly recall holding the used condom while bouncing afterwards. Now because I came rather quickly (to my surprise, and like wut? But also it happened again, so yeah I think it might be a pattern) anyway, because I'd cum so quickly I decide to finger her. I got the impression she doesn't get off well to fingers, but apparently I did a good job, all things considered. I added her later, and found she was married. 🫣

Anyway last story

#5 August  6th 2023

So back to the usual venue. This time I'd posted something about being lonely and wanting cuddles. This was when I met a Scottish woman in her early thirties (I could swear she looked younger). Anyway, she told me she was interested in pee cuddles, so into the shower we went, hugging each other with my left (I think) thigh between her legs, and my penis nestled between our fronts pointing upwards. We peed like that for a while before changing positions to to get more of eachother soaked. We peed on each other a few more times that day, with her even letting me pee in her mouth (she didn't swallow though). Sadly this time didn't lead to sex, and I didn't really see her when I left to say bye. What I did see though were two anonymous women in the female glory holes, that I was apparently free to have protected sex with. So I did, but I still didn't last.

The other thing that happened is that there was another woman tasked with doing degrading things for an audience. And that included never peeing in the toilet, but instead peeing for an audience every time. Including peeing her undies one time (which were then shoved in someone elses mouth. T'was a sight to behold. 

Anyway, all in all, I'm glad to have finally gotten laid for real. And to have had some real good experiences with other folks. Can't wait to see what the future brings.

Bonus fact, I later decided, when playing fibbage (Jackbox.tv game) with my vanilla friends, to see if they'd believe what had hapened. During the round where we submitted one truth and one lie about ourselves and I submitted "I have never had vaginal sex" and "I have had vaginal sex with a married woman" I think they were all shocked at the truth. Bless their naïve hearts. 

Anyway. I think I'll leave it at that.

did you prefer doing pee play with guys or girls? 

• Like 1