30F putting out pee content

I wanted get some advice on creating pee content. I have many pee videos as my husband has a fetish and has recording me peeing since I was 20, currently 30F. Some of these he has recorded others I have basically if I gotta pee worse than a 7 on a 1-10 scale I record it for him to see.

we literally have like 1,800 videos or so on a drive and some in phone hidden folders. Throughout these years we’ve caught me dying for a piss quite often so some pees after like over a minute straight or more. 

long story short I would be open to putting some out there to see what people think. But ultimately could I start a successful fansly with new pees and also going back in time fault and being like “ I took this pee at 20 years old at a college house party bathroom after 4 beers, I can remember the relief.” 

another thing I want to anonymous so will only show my Pussy can that be okay ?

Edited by Geofaer
  • Hot 2

Hi. K and I also take videos and upload on this profile. The community here is very friendly and welcoming. Share whatever you feel comfortable sharing. It will be appreciated 😀 

29 minutes ago, Geofaer said:

I wanted get some advice on creating pee content. I have many pee videos as my husband has a fetish and has recording me peeing since I was 20, currently 30F. Some of these he has recorded others I have basically if I gotta pee worse than a 7 on a 1-10 scale I record it for him to see.

we literally have like 1,800 videos or so on a drive and some in phone hidden folders. Throughout these years we’ve caught me dying for a piss quite often so some pees after like over a minute straight or more. 

long story short I would be open to putting some out there to see what people think. But ultimately could I start a successful fansly with new pees and also going back in time fault and being like “ I took this pee at 20 years old at a college house party bathroom after 4 beers, I can remember the relief.” 

If you can hold 4 beers worth, I'd be interested in that pee video! I'm a fan of ladies that can do above average holds. 

Unfortunately with the web nowadays it's hard to prevent content pirating but you can take measures to protect your videos, fansly since downloading on those is hard. 

3 hours ago, Geofaer said:

What is best way to keep my videos safe and that no one reuploads them or takes them. 

It is a public site so there's no way to really keep them safe once they're up. Perhaps have a look at some of the content and see if it's what you're looking for 

4 hours ago, peefan1000 said:

If you can hold 4 beers worth, I'd be interested in that pee video! I'm a fan of ladies that can do above average holds. 

Unfortunately with the web nowadays it's hard to prevent content pirating but you can take measures to protect your videos, fansly since downloading on those is hard. 

That makes sense with the hard to make since. 

Yeah that’s a real one… I don’t know how much volume it was , but it was a 1:24 second pee… like medium strength at beginning some hissing and then kinda like a long tinkle from 50 seconds on

• Hot 1
12 hours ago, Geofaer said:

12 hours ago, Geofaer said:

What is best way to keep my videos safe and that no one reuploads them or takes them. 

Well - I'm sure a huge many of us would be very interested in seeing the content you've created.

To answer one point first, as someone said, it's pretty much impossible to protect against your content being distributed onwards on the net, to the point where it could exist virally without you having any control over it.  One thing you could do is use video editing software to put a watermark on it.  That wouldn't stop it being copied but does at least give a starting point when it comes to putting in removal requests (if hosting sites care).

As far as Peefans goes, we love to see video clips especially those of our members (they need to be hosted elsewhere and links can be shared).  We work on the basis that any content is shared for open viewing and we're not a marketplace.  That means we don't allow members to profit by selling products.  Any links should be to a hosting site that doesn't require sign-up or other restrictions.  What you can do though, is post links to a site with free clips and then if that site also happens to have your paid-for content then that's ok.

We also have the potential that the Gold Video Gallery has several collections of members' videos which are available to Gold site subscribers.  @Admin is best placed to advise on that one.

One final point - If you did have content online somewhere and a Peefans member happened to post a link to your copyrighted material against your wishes, you can let Peefans staff know and we will remove any such links from this site.

Hope that helps...