Deadlift piss

Hi guys. A while ago I found out that women often pee while hitting deadlift at the gym. They dont want to do it but it goes against their will what can make akward and ( for people like us) enjoyable sighting.  Have you ever witnessed something like that? What was your reaction? What was girls reaction?

• Love 1

I've never seen it, but there are various videos of it on the internet as well as several discussions on why it happens and what you can or can't do to help control it.  Here is just one, but a quick search turns up others.

• Hot 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/28/2023 at 3:23 PM, Gosling43 said:

Hi guys. A while ago I found out that women often pee while hitting deadlift at the gym. They dont want to do it but it goes against their will what can make akward and ( for people like us) enjoyable sighting.  Have you ever witnessed something like that? What was your reaction? What was girls reaction?

Every time I’m going to lift something heavy, I go pee first because 100% just the muscles you use for that (at least for us with this anatomy) seem to put extreme force on your bladder muscles. I’ve had a couple times where I was lifting a 50+ lb item at work, and I accidentally released an unnoticeable spurt of pee into my panties because of the force on those muscles. Never released my entire bladder though! 

• Hug 1
On 8/9/2023 at 9:51 PM, BGSB86 said:

It’s the same with me. My previous job involved some heavy lifting, so by the time I got to my lunch break, I would look down and notice my panties were wet. I got used to wearing a pull-up for that reason. Now my job isn’t like that anymore so I don’t leak nearly as often. 

I feel like this should have been a gift for your man when you got home at night!