Question on Spotting Outdoor Peeing

So I have a question to the more experienced folks into outdoor peeing/voyeurism.

I have experienced on multiple occasions where I see a group of girls, or usually in pairs, darting into alleys from the main streets. And when located along a bar stretch, one can only reasonably assume it’s usually for a quick wee. As far as I am tempted to follow behind, the quietness of these side streets/alleys usually make it very obvious if I am following close behind. If I keep a distance, I would surely lose them ahead (happened once by accident and I was so disappointed but that’s a different story).

At the same time, I cannot possibly be camping in these alleys like a creep either.

So what are some tips to catching some outdoor peeing action from these lovely women who usually go in pairs so as to “protect” one another?

Anybody has similar experiences to share and perhaps a few tips to pick up! Much appreciated!

• Like 1

A location such as an alley where you can’t post up like you can in a parking lot, if it’s a known piss spot I would do mini action cameras. A Polaroid Cube which is small and has a magnet on the bottom where you can stick it to the bottom of a metal dumpster on the alley. 

Multiple mini cams would be ideal. The Polaroid Cube is inexpensive and the battery last a maximum of an hour and a half so you’ll have to place it during peak pee times. Make sure you have a sufficient memory card too. I have seen videos where someone placed a camera under something in piss hot spots.

Worst case you can always inspect the alley after they are finished and see puddles and and napkins. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
On 7/26/2023 at 11:31 AM, Auxillaire said:

So I have a question to the more experienced folks into outdoor peeing/voyeurism.

I have experienced on multiple occasions where I see a group of girls, or usually in pairs, darting into alleys from the main streets. And when located along a bar stretch, one can only reasonably assume it’s usually for a quick wee. As far as I am tempted to follow behind, the quietness of these side streets/alleys usually make it very obvious if I am following close behind. If I keep a distance, I would surely lose them ahead (happened once by accident and I was so disappointed but that’s a different story).

At the same time, I cannot possibly be camping in these alleys like a creep either.

So what are some tips to catching some outdoor peeing action from these lovely women who usually go in pairs so as to “protect” one another?

Anybody has similar experiences to share and perhaps a few tips to pick up! Much appreciated!

I would honestly say, this is almost an impossible task if you are not involved with them in some kind. Mostly, if they are in a group, they will position some kind of guard or lookout. Who will stop you to enter the alley for the time they are pissing. I've had situations who this guard attacked me like a dragon to defend his treasure. I was the same, as I was the lookout for my girls back then. So I understand.

The only real chance you get to go with those girls is by knowing them well enough or by sheer luck. If you stumble into a situation when they maybe forgot to set up a guard. If this happens, just pretend like it is. It's a dumb coincidence and you just looked for a spot to take a leak. Don't stare or stand still like a deer in headlights. Maybe make a stupid joke but then go on.

The best way to do it, is always to be on their side from the beginning. Nothing better than to go take a leak with your girlfriends in an alleyway.

• Agree 2