Peeing in Sheds?

Love the story about the girl peeing in the shed on the way home from work multiple times.

I have peed in various sheds.  We have a hot tub which is in a wooden building and both my wife and I have peed on the floor of this “shed” multiple times.    I also have a proper shed that I have peed in a few times.  I also once was bursting when driving somewhere and I stopped by some allotments.  I was going to just pee outside but I noticed a run down shed with the door hanging open, so I went in there and peed.  It looked like nobody had used it for a while so I peed on the assortment of flowerpots and old rusty tools that were there.

There was a pub near me that closed down and was boarded up. I went round the back and found a shed which was unlocked and had various discarded stuff in there - boxes, paint tins, etc.   I peed in there several times before it got demolished.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 7/25/2023 at 7:37 PM, Kirby23 said:

@Alfresco's comment about sheds in the 'garden center' thread got me thinking about the topic. 

I used to have a wooden garden shed at my last house and would occasionally pee in it if the need struck me, or if I was feeling frisky. Often when I would do yardwork I would drink a lot of fluids (water, gatorade, etc.), so would often need a pee. It was much more convenient to pee in the shed than to go inside. I'd usually pee in the corner, and try to aim for the small gap between the wall and the floor so it didn't make much of a puddle. Whatever pee went on the wooden floor would just absorb into the wood. We lived there for seven years and I never noticed any stains or smells.

Similarly, I remember reading a story on Reddit in a 'Weirdest places you've peed' thread. A girl told a story about when she was in college, she worked a summer job at a restaurant. The restaurant was a mile from her parents' house, where she was staying for the summer, and she would walk to and from work each day.

As an employee, she got free soda at the restaurant throughout her shift. Even if she peed at the restaurant before she left, she'd often feel the need to pee again during the walk home.

One evening on her walk home, she was bursting, and out of desperation, ducked into someone's garden shed that backed up to the residential street where she would walk home. She closed the door, and popped a squat on the shed's wooden floor. She ended the story by saying something like "I'm only semi-ashamed to admit that's not the only time I peed in that shed. It sort of became a regular habit that summer. Sorry not sorry."

That story has always turned me on. The nonchalant / naughty peeing, the "sorry not sorry" attitude, etc. 

Who else has either peed in a shed or heard about / witnessed it?

Man you’ve gotta attach the Reddit comment please I’ve been searching for hours. Very keen to read

41 minutes ago, Aristotle said:

Man you’ve gotta attach the Reddit comment please I’ve been searching for hours. Very keen to read

Aww, I'm sorry, but I don't remember anything more about it than what I posted above. It was months ago, and I didn't save it or anything. All I remember was that the thread was something like "Weirdest places you've peed," or "Most desperate you've been to pee," or similar. As I recall, it wasn't in a pee-related forum, it was in a more general one, like "Askreddit," or "Askwomen," or something like that. Sorry I can't be of more help. 

I have peed behind a shed plenty of times. My friend had a swimming pool, and in the summer we would run behind the shed and either pee behind the shed or through our suits if we were swimming. 

I have peed in the shed in my back yard now, and I’ve peed in it a few times when putting the mower away. 

I've peed in and on sheds many times while working at apartment complexes. Most of them don't have bathrooms available so a shed or garbage shack is a natural place to piss. If I am working a full day I will typically piss five or more times, you can imagine the size a of the puddle at the end of the day.

• Like 1