My beach pee :)

Hi everyone! :) I havent posted a story here but I had a nice pee today I had to share!

I was at the beach today and waiting for my other half to finish surfing. I was watching on the cliff and the urge came over me to pee! I first thought to head back to the toilets and started walking but as I was walking I came across a secluded area of shrubs. ?. I nipped behind and pulled down my panties and let go, it felt amazing! It was a strrong stream with a splashy puddle in the bark. Suddenly I heard a noise behind me and I hadnt realised the area backed onto the path! There was this guy, watching me squatting with my piss pouring out! I stopped the flow and went to get up when he whipped out his cock and started pissing between my legs adfing to my puddle. I grinned and let go again feeling the double splash on my pussy. It came to an end so I pulled up my panties and dashed off embarrassed but crazy horny!

Such a good afternoon!

• Love 1
  • Hot 2

Why am I never the lucky guy in these situations?Did you not wipe then?Id have offered to buy your pissy panties if that were me,to "enjoy" later on,ahem...Very sexy encounter,i bet the guy had a semi didnt he?

That was hot! Always remember that people may be around you in any direction and also above you. I once had a good sighting in North Wales near Llangollen. I was walking along a road on the side of a hill. The hill dropped away to the side of the road and at the bottom was a car park in the woods. There was a building in the car park and some young lady had gone behind the building for a pee. I had an excellent view from above of her pulling down her jeans, squatting and washing the ground, wiping and pulling her jeans back up. She then walked back round the building and returned to her waiting companion at her car. She never even knew I was there let alone that I had an excellent view. As far as she was concerned, she was hidden from the car park by the building and behind the building was only a hillside. She didn't know there was a road above her, now that I was there enjoying the view. I guess it was a positive result for both of us - she got to empty her bladder in private (because she didn't realise she was rumbled) and I got to enjoy the view without causing her any embarrassment or discomfort. Win-Win.

• Like 3
That was hot! Always remember that people may be around you in any direction and also above you. I once had a good sighting in North Wales near Llangollen. I was walking along a road on the side of a hill. The hill dropped away to the side of the road and at the bottom was a car park in the woods. There was a building in the car park and some young lady had gone behind the building for a pee. I had an excellent view from above of her pulling down her jeans, squatting and washing the ground, wiping and pulling her jeans back up. She then walked back round the building and returned to her waiting companion at her car. She never even knew I was there let alone that I had an excellent view. As far as she was concerned, she was hidden from the car park by the building and behind the building was only a hillside. She didn't know there was a road above her, now that I was there enjoying the view. I guess it was a positive result for both of us - she got to empty her bladder in private (because she didn't realise she was rumbled) and I got to enjoy the view without causing her any embarrassment or discomfort. Win-Win.

You ought to to have gone round there and got a taste of her pee.Nothing so sweet as strangers pee...Maybe she ought to think in 3d next time!:laugh:

• 1 month later...

This reminds me of a visit to the Yorkshire dales in the last week in September, I was bursting for a pee but not my wfe for a change so after passing through Kettlewell I turned off the main road and onto a side road and stopped in a gateway. I got out for a pee in the gate way, but standing up I could see over the stone wall, where a car had pulled into a farm track and parked about 50yds to the side of us. The car was up on the ridge .https://www.google.co.uk/maps/@54.1185418,-2.0491713,3a,22.8y,62.59h,92.6t/data=!3m4!1e1!3m2!1sb50YMlFGYPqlzxBk6QWFFg!2e0 As I peed away, a woman in hiking gear walked around the front drivers side which was facing me, pulled her trousers to her knees, squated and started peeing, totaly sheltered from view from the main road, but not from me. I had finnished and turned the car round before she stood up, pointing this out to the Mrs was probably not the best idea, she wasn't too impressed I'd noticed.

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...
You ought to to have gone round there and got a taste of her pee.Nothing so sweet as strangers pee...Maybe she ought to think in 3d next time!:laugh:

Don't know about tasting a complete strangers pee like that! but have you ever smelt the tissue she has just used to wipe her pussy with....fantastic

Hi everyone! :) I havent posted a story here but I had a nice pee today I had to share!

I was at the beach today and waiting for my other half to finish surfing. I was watching on the cliff and the urge came over me to pee! I first thought to head back to the toilets and started walking but as I was walking I came across a secluded area of shrubs. ?. I nipped behind and pulled down my panties and let go, it felt amazing! It was a strrong stream with a splashy puddle in the bark. Suddenly I heard a noise behind me and I hadnt realised the area backed onto the path! There was this guy, watching me squatting with my piss pouring out! I stopped the flow and went to get up when he whipped out his cock and started pissing between my legs adfing to my puddle. I grinned and let go again feeling the double splash on my pussy. It came to an end so I pulled up my panties and dashed off embarrassed but crazy horny!

Such a good afternoon!

Oh wow what a lucky bloke, and he got to watch you finish your pee while he did it. He must have been in heaven! You should have looked back he was almost certainly wanking like crazy, I would have been. Maybe he shot his load into your combined pee.