Weekend Home Alone

I'm set to be home alone this weekend! First time in a year that this happened. Last year, I had a crazy puppy who required my time and did not allow for freely peeing in the house. This year, he should be on better behavior. I hate that my house has real hardwood floors and it always makes me paranoid to pee on it. I can spray the bathroom guilt-free since parents want to remodel it soon. However, idk if pee and the cleaning stuff will make our ant problem worse. I plan on peeing in my bed overnight (mattress protector sadly). Can't see how I could resist spraying my bedroom at least a little bit. I'm sure the basement closet will see some action again. Last year, I pissed on my old area rug before throwing it away and it was glorious but I unfortunately got sick at the end. Maybe I can piss all over myself and roll around in it in the hallway again. That felt like heaven.

• Like 1
  • Hot 1

Sounds like lots of fun to be had.   I can’t see how pee and cleanup would encourage more ants, so I wouldn’t worry about that one.  Hardwood floors may allow pee to soak in a bit, unless they are waxed or treated with something to repel liquids.   This could lead to a residual odour, but if you clean up the main puddle then the residue should dry quickly enough and if you wash them then that should minimise any odour as well.  Drinking plenty of water so that your pee is dilute will help - as well as making you need to pee more.

Plenty of naughty peeing can be done without using the floors if you are worried.   Pee on towels, in sinks, containers, washing machine, outside, rubbish bins, on washing piles before loading in the machine, etc etc.

Yes a no toilet challenge sounds good, but drink plenty of fluids and try not to pee in the same place repeatedly.  I.e, a no toilet challenge is much more fun if you vary the location rather than always peeing in the bathroom sink.

On 7/20/2023 at 3:49 AM, GenericUsername said:

Is a 24 hours no toilet challenge calling my name? 😉

I know a lot of what you've mentioned all relates to floor peeing in various rooms - and that's absolutely fine, we all have our own preferences.

But a 24 hour or even full time-alone challenge is also a great idea, with plenty of hydration and making things as varied as you can imagine.  As well as any floors, use your imagination to pee in places you normally wouldn't.   Sinks, containers, maybe back yard, in the washing machine / dishwasher could all be options.  Onto laundry (whether you're wearing it at the time is your choice).

The key is when the folks get home that everything should look 'normal' without raising any questions.   So every vase and measuring jug being out on the sink drainer, or all the laundry washed if you don't normally help out may raise questions.   But having washed one outfit (because you wanted to wear it again) wouldn't so much.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, JackRabbitSlims said:

So, how is your 24h no toilet challenge going? Btw I thought that was a brilliant idea and tried that out as well. Got me all creative 😉

It’s going well because I passed the 24 hour mark without getting a drop of pee in the toilet. 😉

• Love 1