Coworkers

Just wondering if anyone ever envisions their coworkers peeing in various places. Personally, I have one coworker who I can absolutely imagine peeing in the lake or on the beach. It just seems fitting for her personality. Does anyone else have something like this?

Most of my current coworkers are too homophobic to piss in public because somehow having you dick out is gay. But previously I had a female coworker I was dating who shamelessly squatted down one foot on the sidewalk one on the road and took a massive piss after a night at the bar. The exciting / scary part of pissing with co-workers is you generally have to take the first move nobody wants to be judged but if you normalize something people may open up. (or you get fired / reported)

• Like 1

Sometimes. When I did work i was very fond of one of my coworkers, and one time he made a joke about peeing on his hands when he playfully splashed me in the face after coming out of the bathroom. That got me thinking about what it would be like to watch him pee for a while haha. But other than him I never really thought about my coworkers peeing.

• Like 1

At my previous job I had a coworker ("A"). "A" and I weren't particularly close, but we were friendly with each other, and would chit chat occasionally. She was about 35 and shapely. Thin, but curvy. Short, with shoulder-length dark hair.

One time she and I were chatting, and she said something like "Hold on, I have to pee. I don't think I've peed since I took a shower this morning."

Now, I don't know if she meant "I haven't peed since this morning" (a more general statement), or whether she specifically meant that she peed in the shower. I took it to mean the latter. That was super hot to me - not only to imagine her peeing in the shower, but the fact that she discussed it openly/casually.

She generally tended to communicate pretty directly. So I'm pretty sure she would be the type to pee in the shower and not be ashamed of it.

That wasn't actually the only time she and I discussed peeing. One time she mentioned that when she swims at her parents' house that everyone (including her) pees behind the shed, because her parents don't want people tracking water through the house. 

• Like 3
6 hours ago, Horse_water said:

Most of my current coworkers are too homophobic to piss in public because somehow having you dick out is gay. But previously I had a female coworker I was dating who shamelessly squatted down one foot on the sidewalk one on the road and took a massive piss after a night at the bar. The exciting / scary part of pissing with co-workers is you generally have to take the first move nobody wants to be judged but if you normalize something people may open up. (or you get fired / reported)

That’s crazy. The ppl Ik would probably determine it to be gay if you were too shy to pee in public or something like that. Just different circles I guess 🤷‍♂️

6 hours ago, Bacardi said:

Sometimes. When I did work i was very fond of one of my coworkers, and one time he made a joke about peeing on his hands when he playfully splashed me in the face after coming out of the bathroom. That got me thinking about what it would be like to watch him pee for a while haha. But other than him I never really thought about my coworkers peeing.

Sounds like a fun guy

2 hours ago, Kirby23 said:

At my previous job I had a coworker ("A"). "A" and I weren't particularly close, but we were friendly with each other, and would chit chat occasionally. She was about 35 and shapely. Thin, but curvy. Short, with shoulder-length dark hair.

One time she and I were chatting, and she said something like "Hold on, I have to pee. I don't think I've peed since I took a shower this morning."

Now, I don't know if she meant "I haven't peed since this morning" (a more general statement), or whether she specifically meant that she peed in the shower. I took it to mean the latter. That was super hot to me - not only to imagine her peeing in the shower, but the fact that she discussed it openly/casually.

She generally tended to communicate pretty directly. So I'm pretty sure she would be the type to pee in the shower and not be ashamed of it.

That wasn't actually the only time she and I discussed peeing. One time she mentioned that when she swims at her parents' house that everyone (including her) pees behind the shed, because her parents don't want people tracking water through the house. 

Love her openness about it 

• Like 2