Missed Pee Opportunities

There is a local site for whitewater rafting at one edge of the river. It has two small outdoor cubicles; one has a toilet and one is for changing. When my husband stopped there to pee, I noticed him slightly hesitate. He later admitted (when I asked) that he almost went to pee in the changing room. That left me with some nice fantasies.

• Love 4
3 hours ago, Paulypeeps said:

There was a last showing of "A Hard Days Night" at a cinema that was closing down in Liverpool which I think was featured in the film. I did not realise it was happening until it was too late unfortunately. While I always wet myself peeing on the seat when I go to the cinema I always do it discreetly, but this being a Beatles film I would have dressed in a nice 1960s outfit with a white skirt and proudly wet myself like the girls in the '60s who went to see the Beatles.

The '60s were part of my days of wine and roses, but I was not aware that girls proudly wet themselves, when they went to see the Beatles! Thanks for sharing. That's something that I totally missed out on!

On 7/17/2023 at 5:48 PM, LadyP said:

Have you ever looked back at a situation and thought, "damn, I should have peed there/then!" and regretted not doing it? I always think of good ideas after the moment has passed.

Honestly any good spot where I had an opening and didn't take it. I love to film myself but the additional set up makes it much harder to be spontaneous.