Group pissing and public piss buddies.

I'm wondering who here has any friends that are into pissing how you found each other. I don't care about finding men or women (but a mixed group would be cool). I am not familiar with fetlife and worry that grindr would bring in guys seeking things beyond the scope of what I'm looking for. I want to start really flooding some places but I need someone to help film the shenanigans and of course more pissers. 

What's worked for you all out there and what have you gotten up to?

• Like 3
On 7/16/2023 at 5:31 PM, Peekid said:

I’ve met a few through Snapchat. You just have to be clever with the approach. For example, I used to ask “if toilets didn’t exist and you could pee wherever, where would you go?” You’d be surprised how often that actually worked. Obviously it doesn’t work every time tho. It’s also how I found out that a lot of girls don’t wear underwear. Ppl will admit to a lot of things if you just ask them 🤷‍♂️ I should note however, that I’ve lost contact with the majority of them. I’m still in contact with 2 of them tho and the one who I’m closest to, I still talk to her regularly and we share our peeing adventures with each other

Thank you for the actionable advice. I'm not very familiar with Snap how did you find contacts in the first place? (sorry for the basic question but I missed out on this app for a good while)

1 hour ago, Horse_water said:

Thank you for the actionable advice. I'm not very familiar with Snap how did you find contacts in the first place? (sorry for the basic question but I missed out on this app for a good while)

There’s a few different ways. If you’re looking for people that you know in real life, you can sign up with your number and there will usually be an option to sync your contacts. However, if you’re not looking for ppl that you actually know in real life, it’s much simpler. The app will automatically recommend ppl to you and then you can just add those accounts. There is also a thing called a snap map which will sometimes show where a user is if that user has their location enabled. I typically only ask ppl who live far away from where I’m at, so that there’s less chance of it tracing back to me. It’s kinda a precautionary thing 

• Thanks 1
14 minutes ago, Peekid said:

There’s a few different ways. If you’re looking for people that you know in real life, you can sign up with your number and there will usually be an option to sync your contacts. However, if you’re not looking for ppl that you actually know in real life, it’s much simpler. The app will automatically recommend ppl to you and then you can just add those accounts. There is also a thing called a snap map which will sometimes show where a user is if that user has their location enabled. I typically only ask ppl who live far away from where I’m at, so that there’s less chance of it tracing back to me. It’s kinda a precautionary thing 

Peekid the real MVP here. Thank you for your contribution to the cause.

• Haha 1
On 7/16/2023 at 8:48 AM, Alfresco said:

There have been two groups where I have been part of group peeing.  One was at University in which case my flat mates and I used to stop and pee together on the way back after a night out.

The other was a kayaking club.  We used to stop at lunch or after the paddle and often peed together.  Guys went one way, girls went the other.

In both cases, as far as I know, these were just that everyone needed to pee as a natural need rather than for the specific pee enjoyment.  However we did laugh about it and sometimes had competitions to make it more fun/interesting.  

I don't like the " guys went one one way and girls went the other" part.

There is no point if you can't pee with the girls.

7 hours ago, luv2watch said:

I don't like the " guys went one one way and girls went the other" part.

There is no point if you can't pee with the girls.

Tend to agree, but unfortunately most of the girls prefer their privacy, which is understandable. They are only peeing outside because they have no option and so they want to be as discrete as possible.  However, that’s not to say that I haven’t caught girls peeing whilst kayaking.  I have had some good views on several trips. 

• Agree 1