Recent conversation with a friend involving her need to pee

Something a quite similar has happened to me some years ago, at least a couple of times.
I have a friend who lives in another country and we've never met in real life, but we send each other messages on Messenger every day.
A couple of times I've received a similar message from her, how she has a bad urge to pee and she's on the train, etc.

And just like you, when these things happened, I gently tried to ask for more information about the situation (How much distance do you have left, is there no toilet on the train, etc.), but I didn't stay on topic when she started talking about other things.

• Like 1
14 hours ago, W1ll_B said:

Something a quite similar has happened to me some years ago, at least a couple of times.
I have a friend who lives in another country and we've never met in real life, but we send each other messages on Messenger every day.
A couple of times I've received a similar message from her, how she has a bad urge to pee and she's on the train, etc.

And just like you, when these things happened, I gently tried to ask for more information about the situation (How much distance do you have left, is there no toilet on the train, etc.), but I didn't stay on topic when she started talking about other things.

I would love to read an account of those conversations if you still have them. Yes it’s a balance between keeping the conversation on their need to pee going but not continuing it to a point where someone might find it strange, especially when the subject matter moves to another topic.

If I had met her in person I may have asked her if she managed to make it to the end of the journey in a lighthearted way to see what she would say. 

• Agree 1
Guest Wetling

I such cases I tend to say things "well, you can always just pee on the seat" or "find yourself a quiet corner then". 😉 It's my way of hinting at my kink while knowing most people will just take it as a joke. I've never gone further than saying things like "oh, I think I just peed my panties a little", making it sound like an accident when in truth I deliberately pushed it out.

Edited by Wetling
On 7/19/2023 at 11:28 AM, MRJH22 said:

I would love to read an account of those conversations if you still have them.

So, I have a friend in another country. We chat every day, but we've never met in person.
We talk about ordinary everyday things, what we've done, where we've been, who we've met, etc.
We both use English to talk for each other, even though it's not our first language. That's why I'm writing this message and both of our conversations using Google Translator and ChatGPT, to keep the message easy to read. So the messages below are not 100% the same as the original, but the content is 99% the same. But I will add a direct quote from her text in a couple of places because I think they are the most interesting parts.

My friend once worked at a small kiosk. This kiosk didn't have a bathroom, so whenever she needed to use one, she had to close the kiosk and go to a public bathroom nearby. The kiosk was owned by a person who also owned a few other kiosks.

Once, a worker from another kiosk went on vacation, and my friend had to fill in. (She temporarily replaced the original seller at that kiosk).
She told me one morning that she was going to collect the keys to the other kiosk that evening.

That evening, she messaged me:

She: I've picked up the keys and am going home.
She: The kiosk is tiny, and the door doesn't even seem to open and close properly.
She: The usual worker just gave me the keys and left. She didn't even show me where the toilet was.

(At this point, of course, I became interested in whether she had a special reason for mentioning the toilet...)

She: I had to hurry to catch my train.
She: And I have a full bladder. (Her original exact message was "And now want explode from pee")
She: Tomorrow I'll find out where the toilet is.
Me: Where are you now?
She: On the train.
Me: Is there a toilet on the train?
She: Yes, but it's gross.
She: I'd rather wait until I get home. (Her original exact message was "I hold myself to home")
Me: Do you have far to go?
She: 20 minutes.
Me: That's not too long.
She: But it'll take 40 minutes total to get home.
Me: Can you wait that long?
She: Yes.

We then moved on to other topics. About half an hour later, I asked if she was almost home. She said she was on her way. I assumed she'd left the train and was walking.
She didn't say anything more about needing the bathroom, so I didn't ask.

Later, she told me she was home and was going to eat and sleep.

On another occasion, it was her birthday and she was working at the kiosk. Her friend came by with cake and some alcohol to the kiosk to celebrate her birthday.
She sent me a picture of the cake so I assume the friend arrived around this time when I got the message.
And remember, there's no toilet in the kiosk...

A few hours later, she messaged me again:

She: I'm drunk.
She: I hope I remembered to lock up the kiosk.
She: I really need to pee. (Her original exact message was "Want pee. So much." I think it's very cute way to say that she was desperate)

This would have been an opportunity for some interesting conversation, but I was watching TV and unfortunately I didn't see her messages until 20 minutes after she had sent them.
When I saw her message, I wrote her.

Me: Were you drinking at work?
She: Yes.
Me: Where are you now?
She: On the train, going home.
Me: Be careful.
She: I will.

We chatted about different things during her train ride. She didn't mention needing the toilet again, so I guess she found one at the train station or on the train during that 20 minutes while I was watching TV.

Edited by W1ll_B
  • Thanks 1

When you have a friend like that, who doesn't know about our kink, and they talk about needing the toilet - obviously to them it's just like saying they're hungry or thirsty.

I often worry that if I ask too much detail about their need to pee they're going to think I'm weird.

But certainly as a friend - they've given you the information that they need to pee.  There is nothing wrong with asking later "did you manage to find a toilet at the station, or did you have to hold all the way home?"   and "thank goodness you made it, it must have been an amazing relief to let all that pee out".

They of course don't have to answer, but if they do it'll definitely be interesting. 

• Like 1
7 hours ago, gldenwetgoose said:

When you have a friend like that, who doesn't know about our kink, and they talk about needing the toilet - obviously to them it's just like saying they're hungry or thirsty.

I often worry that if I ask too much detail about their need to pee they're going to think I'm weird.

But certainly as a friend - they've given you the information that they need to pee.  There is nothing wrong with asking later "did you manage to find a toilet at the station, or did you have to hold all the way home?"   and "thank goodness you made it, it must have been an amazing relief to let all that pee out".

They of course don't have to answer, but if they do it'll definitely be interesting. 

I totally agree with all you say here.

• Love 1
On 7/19/2023 at 9:46 AM, Wetling said:

I such cases I tend to say things "well, you can always just pee on the seat" or "find yourself a quiet corner then". 😉 It's my way of hinting at my kink while knowing most people will just take it as a joke. I've never gone further than saying things like "oh, I think I just peed my panties a little", making it sound like an accident when in truth I deliberately pushed it out.

Thanks for sharing from your point of view. Have you intentionally let some pee out in your panties while in the company of others and told people you have wet your panties many times? What have been peoples reactions to this when it has happened?

• Like 1