Any peefans from Liverpool?

Hello guys, are there any peefans from liverpool? 

I am invited for a stag night in liverpool soon and I was wondering if there are some good spots to see girls peeing. Or are there some good spots to meet pee-friendly people?

I’m not ‘from’ Liverpool per se, but do know the place pretty well. 

If you’re around the place in the very early hours - like 3-4am, then the chances of sightings are way up. 

My best ever sighting was in the Bold St area, right on the street but lots of people about and lots of potential around there. Look on Google and you’ll see a number of parallel streets with joining streets and also a few small car parks and seating areas between them. 

The Cavern quarter also should be a good option - lots of very late bars and a few back streets leading off.

Theres a good chance your stag party may be partaking in a shandy or two in those areas anyway. 

As far as pee friendly people - it’s as tolerant (or intolerant) as any other UK city to late night relief.  And you will know the site position on contact outside of Peefans…

Have a great visit and good luck 😉 

• Like 1
On 7/9/2023 at 8:41 AM, gldenwetgoose said:

I’m not ‘from’ Liverpool per se, but do know the place pretty well. 

If you’re around the place in the very early hours - like 3-4am, then the chances of sightings are way up. 

My best ever sighting was in the Bold St area, right on the street but lots of people about and lots of potential around there. Look on Google and you’ll see a number of parallel streets with joining streets and also a few small car parks and seating areas between them. 

The Cavern quarter also should be a good option - lots of very late bars and a few back streets leading off.

Theres a good chance your stag party may be partaking in a shandy or two in those areas anyway. 

As far as pee friendly people - it’s as tolerant (or intolerant) as any other UK city to late night relief.  Any you will know the site position on contact outside of Peefans…

Have a great visit and good luck 😉 

very nice description! Thank you for your effort :-)! I will try those places and if there happens something interesting, I will post an update! 

I don't know if the regular 'nighttime spectators' of the site would agree...   it seems that the general condition of a location will act to encourage or discourage public peeing...

My most recent and amazing sighting was here...  In the early hours, a group of girls heading to a nightclub just around the corner to the right, and she shouted to her friends she needed a piss, before half squatting next to that red post office box in full view of the world.

But it is an area with many back streets, crossing streets and the like.

In comparison, sitting having a late McDonalds at the entrance to the pedestrianised shopping area nearby with shop doorways...  nothing.  Plenty of people about, but all just making their way about.  Maybe it's a case that all looks too 'clean' whereas a cobbled street already has that grimy vibe? 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thanks 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I don't know Liverpool, (have only been there twice and that was in the day for business meetings), but @gldenwetgoose's comments are very valid.  From what I've seen in various towns and cities in the UK, people are much more willing to pee in areas with dark corners and run down back streets or car parks than they are in modern bright locations with clean shiny pavements.  I have seen exceptions like a girl that peed in a shop doorway inside a covered shopping area which was brightly lit and had a CCTV camera right in front of her, or in several cases girls who have come out of fast food places and squatted to pee right by the door on the pavement.   However, I from what I've seen, mostly girls will choose to pee somewhere that gives them a bit of cover and the best bets are in near nightclub queues whilst people are still queuing to get in, around fast food places later in the evening and near taxi ranks and bus stops at the end of the night.

For the nightclub queues, just keep an eye on the queue and every now and then someone will leave the queue, go to pee and return to their place.  You can either follow at a distance and accidentally walk past them, or you can look at where they go and use that to help you position yourself for other people peeing.  Also worth scouting round thinking "Where would I pee?" and you might be lucky to spot suitable corners which already show evidence of previous use.   Then keep your eyes on them.

For fast food places, there are three types of peeing situations.   Before, during or after.   Some people get to the fast food place, realise that they need to pee and look for a place before they go in.   Others go in and order their food and then get desperate whilst they are waiting, so pop out to pee.   Others come out with kebab (or whatever) in hand and then go to pee.   Look out for behaviour of one or two people breaking away from their group or the person that thrusts their kebab into their friends hands and says "Hold this a minute, I need a piss".  As I mentioned, there are sometimes people who pop out of the takeaway and squat right there on the street (which is great) but more normally they look around and head quickly for a nearby alley or hidden corner.

For taxi ranks and bus stops, it is similar to the nightclub queue - watch out for people breaking out of the queue and see where they head.  Often when they get to the queues, they realise it is going to be a while before they get their ride and even longer to get home.   The drinks they had in the club are getting through to their bladder and they decide to release it rather than risk wetting in the taxi and associated cleaning fee or the embarrassment of having to ask the driver to stop whilst they pee next to their cab.  Sometimes they might go and pee before they even join the queue.   I saw a girl flooding a car park and she apologised to me and said that she was going for a taxi to a place 30 mins away and knew that she wouldn't make it, so she had to let it out.  Judging by the size of the puddle, I think she was right!

• Thanks 2
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1
On 7/21/2023 at 4:35 PM, Alfresco said:

I don't know Liverpool, (have only been there twice and that was in the day for business meetings), but @gldenwetgoose's comments are very valid.  From what I've seen in various towns and cities in the UK, people are much more willing to pee in areas with dark corners and run down back streets or car parks than they are in modern bright locations with clean shiny pavements.  I have seen exceptions like a girl that peed in a shop doorway inside a covered shopping area which was brightly lit and had a CCTV camera right in front of her, or in several cases girls who have come out of fast food places and squatted to pee right by the door on the pavement.   However, I from what I've seen, mostly girls will choose to pee somewhere that gives them a bit of cover and the best bets are in near nightclub queues whilst people are still queuing to get in, around fast food places later in the evening and near taxi ranks and bus stops at the end of the night.

For the nightclub queues, just keep an eye on the queue and every now and then someone will leave the queue, go to pee and return to their place.  You can either follow at a distance and accidentally walk past them, or you can look at where they go and use that to help you position yourself for other people peeing.  Also worth scouting round thinking "Where would I pee?" and you might be lucky to spot suitable corners which already show evidence of previous use.   Then keep your eyes on them.

For fast food places, there are three types of peeing situations.   Before, during or after.   Some people get to the fast food place, realise that they need to pee and look for a place before they go in.   Others go in and order their food and then get desperate whilst they are waiting, so pop out to pee.   Others come out with kebab (or whatever) in hand and then go to pee.   Look out for behaviour of one or two people breaking away from their group or the person that thrusts their kebab into their friends hands and says "Hold this a minute, I need a piss".  As I mentioned, there are sometimes people who pop out of the takeaway and squat right there on the street (which is great) but more normally they look around and head quickly for a nearby alley or hidden corner.

For taxi ranks and bus stops, it is similar to the nightclub queue - watch out for people breaking out of the queue and see where they head.  Often when they get to the queues, they realise it is going to be a while before they get their ride and even longer to get home.   The drinks they had in the club are getting through to their bladder and they decide to release it rather than risk wetting in the taxi and associated cleaning fee or the embarrassment of having to ask the driver to stop whilst they pee next to their cab.  Sometimes they might go and pee before they even join the queue.   I saw a girl flooding a car park and she apologised to me and said that she was going for a taxi to a place 30 mins away and knew that she wouldn't make it, so she had to let it out.  Judging by the size of the puddle, I think she was right!

lovely advices! Thanks a lot for your effort, I appreciate this! I will keep an eye on those situations / locations :-)!! 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, localdaeru said:

lovely advices! Thanks a lot for your effort, I appreciate this! I will keep an eye on those situations / locations :-)!! 

I'm sure I don't need to say this, but just be respectful of any lady that you do catch, be polite and don't stand and stare, especially if they make it obvious that they are not happy with your presence.   You will be rewarded far more if you are positive in your engagement and it is far better to be compassionate to their need to pee rather than to make any lewd comments.  If in any doubt at all, apologise for disturbing them and keep walking, but enjoy the view on the way past.   Having said that, sometimes they might engage you with a "Sorry, I was desperate" or something like that.  In these cases, there is no harm at all in saying that you don't mind and that everyone needs to pee, or that you are just heading to do the same yourself.   That will usually break the ice and you can have a little bit of a longer  engagement without upsetting the lady.  Remember, we want to make ladies feel comfortable about peeing outside, not nervous, embarrassed or threatened.

Edited by Alfresco
  • Like 1
  • Agree 2
On 7/10/2023 at 4:48 PM, gldenwetgoose said:

My most recent and amazing sighting was here... 

I think there's potential for a whole thread of 'sightings using Google Earth' here. Makes it easier to imagine the picture!

• Agree 1
On 7/10/2023 at 4:48 PM, gldenwetgoose said:

she shouted to her friends she needed a piss, before half squatting next to that red post office box in full view of the world

I notice from the linked location that the street is called Bold Street.  Quite apt really as she was certainly being pretty bold!    There is also a street in London which I have peed in and I've seen others pee there called Leake Street.

Edited by Alfresco