Nude beach and peeing

I have been a nudist for 22 years. Here in the USA anyway it is NOT okay to pee anyplace you wouldn't pee on a textile ( wearing clothes) beach. Not only do people not want to actually see you peeing , after awhile the place would turn into an unhygienic smelly mess.  Would you like walking through a place people just urinated ?

The rule of edicate is you walk away from where people are or behind something. You could of course pee in the water. People may know what you are doing but feel disrespected if you just do it right in front of them.

I frequently step away to pee,turning my back too, and nobody cares. I remember a female popping a squat and peeing in front of a group at a campfire.  I enjoyed watching because she was a woman. She was sharply criticized by others though.

I've been to a nudist beach on excedent, but never stayed because i was not planning to go. Plus the times i went to a beach in general it was with family trips. But i'm scared if i would go and pee in naughty places i might get hard 😅. plus i don't want to bother people.