Wet Carpet magazine

On 2/19/2024 at 9:41 AM, hibillymayshear said:

Dear wet carpet magazine 

My name is josh and Im a teen who still lives at home with my older sister and parents. Our family is a bit unusual as our parents let me and my sister pee against the carpet/wall in our bedroom since they themselves do the same in their bedroom. We have been doing this for years. Its great because we dont have to leave our bedrooms to pee but we are only allowed to pee in our designated pee corners and we have to wipe down the walls, shampoo our carpets once a week so the smell doesnt get too bad. But honestly i dont mind the smell and neither does my sister. Our family also saves a lot of water by peeing in our bedrooms which is nice. Sometimes I will pass by my sisters room and hear her letting out a strong stream on her bedroom carpet. I think mom and my sister like peeing in their bedrooms since they can practice going pee while standing. Lately I have been really wanting to watch my sister pee so we talked about it and decided we were going to watch each other pee when our parents are not home. She was going to watch me pee in her bedroom and I was going to watch her pee in my bedroom. Our parents were going to the mall today so we drank a bunch of water and when they left it was time to pee. We got naked so we felt more natural while we were peeing. We started in my room where I watched my sister go to my pee corner where she got into a standing position and peed a strong stream against my bedroom wall and carpet. It lasted for a good minute. I was nice watching my sister pee in my room and we both stepped in the puddle on the carpet with our bare feet. It felt so warm and nice! Next it was her turn to watch me pee in her room. I went to her corner, I could see her stains and smell pee from when she peed there previously. I let out a strong stream, spraying as much of the carpet and wall that I could while my sister watched. I also peed for a good minute and when I was done me and my sister once again played in the puddle with our feet. We got dressed afterwards and our parents came home. It was nice watching each other pee  

Did you do that all the time you at home pee there?? 

Dear Wet Carpet.

My husband and I are in our late 30s and are into pissing, sometimes all over each other, but mostly just in random places easy to clean up - in the sink  or shower cubicle, or all over the tiled kitchen or bathroom floors, on the kitchen room table, and things like that. Only when the kids are not home obviously.

We have a number of like minded friends who all know us and each other through fetish clubs and/or websites. Some have visited us and peed on our kitchen floor with us.

Anyway, one couple we know in their 40s who were going to rip out their living room carpet and replace it with a new one, invited us and others around for a piss party the evening before hand. As well as them and us there were another couple aged about 30, and a lesbian couple in their mid 30s, three guys and five ladies in all. All the furniture in the living room had been removed except for the sofa and armchairs and these were backed at the edge of the room against the walls just to provide seating. We all were supplied with copious amounts of alcohol and part of the fun was that we would all strip naked for the evening and just piss on the carpet whenever we felt like it. We girls were frequently holding pissing dicks as guys peed on the floor, whilst the girls squatted wherever they felt like to also piss on the carpet. And the girls got very experimental as the drink flowed, peeing from semi-squatting positions with their hands on knees, or standing positions with their legs parted. As the drink really started to flow it seemed like every ten minutes or so someone was pissing, spraying the carpet.

Soon there was hardly a dry patch of carpet left, and it became very squelchy and wet under our bare feet. Wherever we stood, we were standing in piss. I myself held all three pissing dicks at one time or other and delighted in aiming them around. All the girls did that for the guys, even the lesbians, ensuring that no part of the uncovered areas of carpet was not soaked. 

Things got a bit wild later after lots of drinking, with guys and even girls pissing against the walls. I had a go at doing it as well, copying what the lesbian girls had done, since it was clear they'd done this sort of thing before. Basically this involved standing and facing the wall with legs parted a little and hips thrust forwards, and then pissing. We also decided it would be great fun for us all to go out into the kitchen and piss all over the tiled floor together, rather flooding the place. Except for the female host. She got up and pissed on the kitchen table. 

It was a fun night.

• Love 3
  • Hot 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Dear Wet Carpet,

I work as a caregiver for elderly widows in an assisted living facility, and recently we had a plumbing issue that left us without working bathrooms for several hours.

During that time, I witnessed something I never thought I would see. Several elderly women, unable to hold their bladders any longer, resorted to peeing on the carpet, wetting themselves while sitting on their sofa, or even wetting their beds. One woman even confessed to me that she was wearing Depends and simply wet them while we were talking.

I must admit, in the chaos of it all, I too became desperate to relieve myself. Feeling unable to hold it any longer, I followed the example of the elderly women and peed myself while standing in the hallway outside of my office. The relief that washed over me was almost sensual, and I must confess that I couldn't help but touch myself later that evening.

Afterward, one of the elderly women approached me with a knowing look in her eyes. "It felt really good to just let it go, didn't it, dear?" she said, her voice filled with a mix of relief and amusement.

I was surprised, but I nodded, feeling a sense of connection with her in that moment. "It did, strangely enough. I never thought I would find relief in such a vulnerable situation," I replied, feeling a sense of camaraderie with this woman who had experienced a similar feeling of release.

I know this may seem strange or even inappropriate to share, but I felt compelled to do so. In a setting where dignity and privacy are so important, it was a humbling and eye-opening experience to witness the vulnerability of these women and to in turn feel that vulnerability myself.

Sincerely,
Anne

• Like 3
  • 3 weeks later...

Dear Wet Carpet.

My name is Natasha. My two best friends are Nicola and Tracy. We are all in our early 40s. We are all divorced with no kids living at home, and Nicola got to keep her massive house as part of the divorce settlement. So when we want a girls' night in drinking session, which we tend to do at least a couple of times a month, Nicola's house tends to be the preferred venue.

Well as usual lots of drinking meant lots of peeing so we had the usual unavoidable pain in the ass of going upstairs to the loo every 30 or 40 minutes. Because you know how it is when drinking. Once you start pissing you keep on pissing. Anyway some time ago during one of our sessions when we all needed another piss, Nicola hit on the idea of going out into the adjacent kitchen instead of going all the way upstairs. And just pissing on the kitchen floor. She said she would mop it up in the morning. And as much for a laugh and a cheap thrill as anything, we all did exactly that. Three middle aged ladies squatting and pissing on the kitchen floor, all three of us grinning with amusement and naughty pleasure.

Since then, at our drinking sessions at Nicola's, the three of us pissing on the kitchen floor together all evening has become part of the fun. Every inch of the floor is covered in a lake of piss in the end and must surely take some mopping in the morning. But its fun to abandon all sense of decorum and just piss on someone's kitchen floor.

• Love 2
  • Hot 1
  • 1 month later...

Dear Wet Carpet.

My name is Marissa and I am a glamour model. This is me....
155378886_Screenshot2024-06-10233444.thumb.png.e7136389eb03095d48f58a56684c8887.png
I have been seeing this great guy, but he does have this thing that he likes. Basically, he likes watching me pee. Which I really don't mind because I like being naughty. When we are downstairs at his place and I need to pee - which can be quite often if we are drinking - he likes having me pee on his kitchen floor instead of going upstairs to the bathroom. With him watching of course. It kind of gives me a cheap thrill to be pissing on some guy's kitchen floor on purpose, whilst he gets a hard on watching me. He mops it up in the morning. I usually get to watch him pee on the floor too. After all there is no point him going all the way upstairs when there is piss all over the kitchen floor already anyway. Besides, I like watching his dick pissing all over the floor, knowing that I don't have to bother with any of the cleaning up.

When we are in his bedroom together, we do actually usually use the bathroom, albeit not the toilet. Instead, ignoring the toilet which is right there, we both tend to just piss on the floor and leave it til the morning when he mops it up. It's kind of erotic to be ignoring the toilet and deliberately peeing on the floor instead.

But after a night of serious drinking we might be naughtier. It was always him who suggested it but I was always happy to do it. Basically, instead of going to the bathroom he will just stand in the middle of the room, pissing away on his bedroom carpet. But he particularly enjoys having me squat beside his side of the bed and pee right there on the carpet. And it is the sexiest and naughtiest thing, with the soft hissing we ladies make and the sound of it pattering down onto the carpet. And we never clean it up, just leave it to dry. 

He has a spare bedroom and sometimes he likes to have me get up onto the bed in there and piss on it. At least a couple of times a week I end up pissing on that bed. 

One time when we were drunk we decided it would be great fun to piss all over the living room carpet. But that was a one off. 

We also like to take a bath naked together, which is when we often take the opportunity to piss all over each other. He loves pissing on my tits. And in my face. Least I can let him do in return for all the fun I have pissing on his floors, bed, and carpets. And one time when we were in bed and in need of a pee I suggested that it might be fun to just wet the bed together. Which we did, both of us pissing away in his bed. After which we made love in that pissy wet bed.

He is a fount of naughty suggestions which turn me on. Like asking me to get up on a table and piss on it. Or stand with my legs apart as I piss against his bedroom wall. The other week he wanted to watch me stand and piss in the dishwasher. Another time it was in his wardrobe. On the back seat of his car a few times as well. Once he even had me stand and piss in his fridge. Oh, and there was that time he wanted to watch me pissing all over the sofa.

I think I will piss just about anywhere he wants me to. I'd probably even piss in his mouth if he wanted me to.

Edited by steve25805
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1

Dear Wet Carpet.

This is me and my two best friends, all three of us glamour models in our early 20s. I'm Michelle, the blonde in the middle, and the one on the left is Shania, the one on the right Annette....
posters-three-fit-sexy-women-athletes-in-lingerie.jpg.thumb.jpg.4d5c058b4befd1fba097ce761a8b6101.jpg
We have a lucrative little side hustle going, which generally involves putting on kinky shows for rich men and sometimes their wives as well. 

One of the weirdest which we find a lot of fun is something your readers might well enjoy hearing about, which is why I am writing in. You see, there is this rich guy and his wife who pay us good money just to get naked in their bedroom and get up onto their bed. And then piss on it for their viewing pleasure. He generally films it for their private collection whilst she sits there rubbing one out. It really is rather good fun, just peeing on someone's bed with total abandon. We look forward to his lucrative invitations. £5000 each for every visit, and the pleasure of pissing on their bed for it .

Afterwards, his wife will often get up onto the bed and piss on it too. And sometimes in return for an extra £5k each, he likes to piss on our asses. It actually feels rather nice having hot piss splashing against my bum cheeks. £5k just for being pissed on is easy money really. Guilt free pissing fun all round.

Oh, and I might as well tell you about my own naughty secret whilst I am here. Sometimes when laying in bed late at night at my place and feeling a bit horny and in need of a pee, instead of going to the bathroom, I just squat down beside my bed and pee on the carpet. I only do it occasionally because I don't want my bedroom stinking of piss. But every now and again I deliberately piss on the carpet just for fun. I've done it on the kitchen and bathroom floors too. They are easy to mop up afterwards. 

Edited by steve25805
  • Hot 4

Dear Wet Carpet.

My name is Steve and I love my local pub, the Golden Pheasant. Though perhaps it ought to be called the Golden Shower, lol.

One of the main attractions for me is this sexy barmaid called Donna....
653513.thumb.jpg.470d9f89d6c2f125f7376dc03bd0ca18.jpg

And what I love most of all is the fact that after a few drinks she seems to love pissing. I and several other male locals make a point of buying her drinks during the evening by way of encouragement. And sometimes we get lucky. A few times later on into the evening when I have been in the gents having a piss, Donna has barged right in, brazen as you like, with a big grin on her face. Then in front of me and a few other guys she has pulled her knickers down, hoisted her skirt and dropped down into a squat. And then started pissing all over the floor with obvious glee. By all accounts she often pees on the floor in the ladies' too, even if cubicles are readily available.

One time after closing time with myself and a few of the other regulars enjoying a lock in, for a dare she popped a squat upon the bar counter and pissed from there onto the floor. The sound of it splashing down from height was awesome. Though at first this was drowned out by much cheering and laughter. After that , one of the female guests, a buxom 40 something, got up, raised the front of her dress, parted her legs whilst pulling her panties aside, and started gleefully pissing all over the floor amidst more cheering. I particularly liked how she slowly gyrated from side to side, pissing over as large an area of the floor as possible.

Another time for a dare Donna got up and pissed on one of the tables. Once, she stood pissing against one of the walls.

The landlady, an attractive older woman, would just smile or grin with approval at such displays and appears to enjoy the shows. Which is great because she is the one who has to clean it all up in the morning before opening time. This is the landlady by the way....
sexy-50-year-old-women.thumb.jpg.a9663fe2c33f61364709a7b3ce6765c1.jpg

A couple of times, she showed her approval by squatting and pissing on the floor herself after much encouragement from the rest of us. Another time both she and Donna each held a guy's dick as they pissed all over the floor in front of everyone. 

Of course I ended up chatting up Donna because I found the way she loved pissing all over the place very sexy. We started dating and one night back at mine I asked her to christen my living room carpet. She didnt need asking twice, and eagerly pissed on the carpet in front of me. Pissing on my bedroom carpet beside my bed is something she likes to do as well, almost every night that she stops over. When she wakes in the morning one of the first things she does is nonchalantly piss on the carpet beside my bed. She likes to watch me piss on the carpet as well, so with both of us doing it so often, my bedroom is starting to smell a bit pissy,. She doesn't mind though because she says her own home always smells of piss. And she finds that vaguely erotic in a dirty kind of way. A constant olfactory reminder of our pissing fun.

The first time I was invited back to her place, I immediately noticed a definite pissy smell. I also noticed a rather large stain in front of the sofa which was still wet to the touch. She grinned and told me that she had peed there this morning. It was easier than going upstairs to the bathroom, she said. And more fun. I asked if she had always enjoyed pissing everywhere. She said she grew up with it being normal. Apparently her parents used to enjoy pissing on her bedroom carpet just for fun, which was a bit weird.  

It came as a surprise to me on my first time at her place when her 18 year old daughter - Emily - came downstairs. I didn't even know she lived there. And she is extremely attractive even if a bit young for me. This is her...
065173fd-d1c9-4f94-9177-bd05a048f9de.thumb.png.9103a34e66cdcb41b6695b5130bd84ea.png

She said hi to her mum then flashed a welcoming grin at me. Then she unzipped her jeans and lowered them and her panties whilst dropping down into a squat and started peeing right there on her mum's living room carpet like it was the most  natural thing in the world. Her mum smiled approvingly, and said to me something about herself pissing here and there for fun made it seem pointless to object to Emily doing it. Once she had finished her wee over the carpet, Emily stood up, pulling her jeans and panties back up, whilst laughing about the fun she has pissing in front of any new guy mum brings home. Emily then went back up into her bedroom. Just before leaving the room she flashed a grin at me and said that if we were planning a bit of a drinking session and felt a bit wild later, I was welcome to come into her room and piss on her carpet. But gave only two rules, Firstly only if she was there. And secondly only if she could watch. In spite of everything I was rather incredulous and asked if she was sure. She just laughed and said her mum often walks right in and pees on her carpet whenever she feels like it, so I might as well. With that she closed the door and headed back up to her room.

I asked Donna if she really did deliberately piss on her daughter's bedroom carpet whenever she felt like it. She laughed and said why not. And that she only started doing it after walking into her own bedroom and catching her daughter pissing on her her bed. I asked her how she reacted to that and she said she just stood there with her hands on her hips and an approving smile and enjoyed the show. Then she got up onto the bed and pissed on it herself. She recounted how she had to sleep in the spare room for several days until the mattress dried out. After that she started pissing on Emily's carpet whenever she felt like it. And generally most of the guys she brings home end up pissing there as well.

Well we drank some wine and several cans of beer and several times peed all over the living room carpet. And later on we did go up into Emily's bedroom butt naked, barged in and stood there, Donna with legs parted and hands on hips, me with dick in hand, pissing all over the carpet for fun. Emily laughed about knowing this would end up happening, and herself took a piss on the carpet beside her bed afterwards.

On subsequent stays at her place we ended up pissing all over the kitchen and bathroom floors, on the furniture, and against the walls. One time mother and daughter stood naked side by side facing Emily's bedroom wall and pissing against it. Another time they did the same against one of the living room walls. Donna and I, and sometimes Emily too, peed all over the tables, in drawers and cupboards, and on or in just about anything in fact. One time, mother and daughter were pissing together on Emily's bed. Which made it her turn to sleep in the spare bedroom until the mattress dried out, lol.

To anyone into pissing for fun, it is easy to see why Donna is such an attraction down the pub. Where she continues to piss outrageously whenever the fancy takes her. Last time we were there she popped a squat over the floor when ever she felt like it and just peed in front of everyone. She must have done it a dozen times. Several other women who were already a little drunk started doing the same just for fun later on. And a few guys got their dicks out and peed there as well, including me. 

I think I might have died and gone to heaven sometimes, lol

Edited by steve25805
  • Hot 2

Dear Wet Carpet

Me and a couple of friends, all in our 40s and divorced, were having a couple of bottles of wine at Debbie's place the other night. She is one of us three of course, just to be clear. After a while we all needed a pee and as is often our custom we all headed up to the bathroom together so we could continue chatting. But this time Debbie walked right past the bathroom into her bedroom, and asked us to follow. We followed her into the room protesting that we needed a pee. Debbie just grinned and said she had a naughty idea. And then suggested," Lets do something really nasty and pee right here on the carpet."

I laughed, "Are you serious?"

She said that she was and that it would be fun as she started to unfasten her jeans. And me and her other friend, aroused by the sheer naughtiness of such a thing, started to do the same. Soon we were all three bare assed, jeans and panties around our knees, each squatting over a different part of the carpet, barely able to believe what we were about to do but thrilled by the very naughtiness of it.. And then amidst much laughter, the three of us were all having a long hissy piss right there on the carpet. And it was kind of so wrong and dirty that it felt very naughty and therefore quite erotic. It was a very long piss and by the time we were done there were three very large wet patches on the obviously expensive carpet.

We stood up, pulling our jeans back up and grinned at the mess we had made as Debbie high fived us

And that's the time that we three middle aged women, old enough to know better, ignored the bathroom completely and peed on the bedroom carpet for fun.

Edited by steve25805
  • Hot 2

Dear Wet Carpet.

Not sure if full on watersports is okay here so whether or not you publish this is your call.

A couple of decades back I made a lot of money in the summer months working as a high class escort girl in the South of France.

One memorable night I was paid a huge amount of money to be part of the fun at this party in a mansion. Basically I spent the entire evening being peed on for the pleasure of a load of rich men and their wives or girlfriends. It was a huge party, about 20 men and 20 women at least. And they were all getting coked up and drinking heavily. We were all in this large hardwood floored hall with a large mattress in the middle upon which I sat or lay all evening, totally naked. And pretty soon there was almost a constant stream of men and women peeing all over me just for fun. Some of them - women as well as men - took a special delight in peeing in my face. With so many people drinking so heavily it seemed like I was being peed on almost continuously. As soon as one person finished, another took his or her place to empty their own bladder all over me.

Actually it was unexpectedly enjoyable, getting pissed on all night by a load of guys and girls. And of course peeing on the mattress myself as and when I felt the need and desire. I have a kinky streak to be honest and enjoy the idea of being a dirty bitch sometimes. Like pleasing this headmaster who likes me to dress up as a schoolgirl and piss on his face. But easily the naughtiest, dirtiest time I ever enjoyed, was that time when I was used as a toilet all night by 40 or 50 men and their wives and girlfriends. Or secretaries, lol.

• Hot 2