Tips for first time pissing during sex (lesbian)

I finally shared my kink with my partner and to my surprise, she is all for letting me try pissing on her 😊. We are going to a hotel in a couple days and I need all the tips I can get to make it successful. 

I feel like it’s harder to pee in certain positions and when aroused, so other than drinking up on water, what else do you have for me? 

We are both females, and have some meat on our bones, so what positions would be best for her to feel it on her pussy 😉

A few itnital questions for you @Blondepisslesbian15.  What would you not want to piss on?  have you tried anything personally on yourself?  Does your hotel have a shower, bath, or balcony?

In terms of what you could do I personally haven't done anything but of course have her lay on your chest and then have her piss and trade with you.  Something else you could do is piss on each other in the bath/shower standing over you and letting her piss flow

Edited by Jar351

I’m honestly don’t think I’d mind anywhere. I haven’t tried on myself, but I’ve had an ex do it in the shower once, and I’ve tried to just do positions by myself. The hotel has a hot tub, but for some reason doing it in the shower or hot tub doesn’t really appeal to me with the mixture of already being wet from water.

Letting it just happen is what it hoping to do, but I feel like I’m going to be unable too, as I have tried to just go in different positions on my own with not much luck. 

ooh fun! you mentioned wanting to pee on her pussy, you could trying both lying in bed pussy to pussy and have your legs bent over her thighs, then pee on her that way. you can hold your pussy and aim to get it directly on her pussy, arc it higher to get on her stomach, etc 

• Hot 1
On 6/16/2023 at 12:48 AM, Blondepisslesbian15 said:

I’m honestly don’t think I’d mind anywhere. I haven’t tried on myself, but I’ve had an ex do it in the shower once, and I’ve tried to just do positions by myself. The hotel has a hot tub, but for some reason doing it in the shower or hot tub doesn’t really appeal to me with the mixture of already being wet from water.

Letting it just happen is what it hoping to do, but I feel like I’m going to be unable too, as I have tried to just go in different positions on my own with not much luck. 

This is just a suggestion because I am no expert.

But the natural position for females to adopt when pissing is a squat isnt it? So perhaps naturalise the experience pissing wise by squatting upon the edge of the bath or perhaps a table or other raised area with her laying in front of you and below you? If she is laying in the bath if the hotel room has one and you are squatting on the side of it peeing on her, clean up afterwards would be very easy. The bath need not have any water in it and she can be dry until you start pissing..

Failing that, if there is any kind of tiled or linoleum floor, she can lay there and you can squat upon any raised surface above her and facing her and then give the golden shower. A non carpeted floor should be relatively easy to clean up afterwards. Carpeted areas would be much more difficult clean up wise. Some people particularly enjoy being that naughty but if you have to worry about clean up then it might well be more trouble than it is worth.

But I think doing it in such a way and in such a place where you can pee on her from above from a squatting position might make it easier