I peed my pants today

I've been getting into the habit of pissing in a cup in my car, no matter the location. My process is checking to see if any one is around, or anyone not minding their own business, working my pants past my (fairly large) ass, aiming into a cup and letting it all go. The most public I've done this was in New Orleans recently, where I actually missed a little and pissed on my own seat...oops. I've done this successfully without spilling anything or missing... *sigh* until today. I've been traveling across the country with my partner where we've been staying in cabins, traveling fairly long distances for 12 hours at a time. I like to save time and piss wherever I am, I don't like the hassle of finding a bathroom, so I've been using several cups to go in. Today, I just so happen to be at the final leg of this journey in San Francisco. She wanted to take her dog to the dog beach today, but they don't have a public bathroom. It's funny actually, public bathrooms are super scarce in SF, but I digress. I saw this as a chance to use the empty coffee cup my partner left in the cup holder. I did my process, got the cup inside my pants and let go. Not long after, I feel this funny spraying feeling running down my leg. I was pissing myself! I'm thinking that guys who are showers have it so damn easy, they can aim in any old position and let go. My spray went a little too much to the side of the cup, and half my piss went down into my underwear and soaked my pants :(. I took the underwear off and went commando the entire day.

I wish I wore shorts 😕

• Like 1
  • Hug 1
  • Love 1

I personally love diapers for this reason, if I didn’t have family or people who’s opinion about me mattered to me then i would just go on the seat, floor, dash, air vents ect. But since i am close with my family & they are not open to freely peeing i like to wear diapers and plastic pants. I can wet myself driving, at the doctors office or in line at the market and no one knows. I sometimes go jogging and like to wet during. 

I recently bought Tena overnight pads (not full diapers) and was immediately pleased with them. As long as they're positioned right they hold a full release (I had it leak out the side the other day, probably wasn't on right) and not too conspicuous if I wear jeans. Only problem is disposal, since 5 out of 7 days of the week I have two roommates here all day and I don't want to deal with however a used pad smells while waiting for an opening to get rid of it.

Thank goodness I've got to second interviews on a couple positions, if all goes well I can be out of here and in an apartment of my own by next month. Then, unless I get stuck with a place on the first floor like at my last apartment, I can start to really go wild with peeing however I want as long as I don't ruin the carpet.

On 6/10/2023 at 5:35 PM, Schmungle said:

I recently bought Tena overnight pads (not full diapers) and was immediately pleased with them. As long as they're positioned right they hold a full release (I had it leak out the side the other day, probably wasn't on right) and not too conspicuous if I wear jeans. Only problem is disposal, since 5 out of 7 days of the week I have two roommates here all day and I don't want to deal with however a used pad smells while waiting for an opening to get rid of it.

Thank goodness I've got to second interviews on a couple positions, if all goes well I can be out of here and in an apartment of my own by next month. Then, unless I get stuck with a place on the first floor like at my last apartment, I can start to really go wild with peeing however I want as long as I don't ruin the carpet.

Ugh I don't even want to hear the word interview right now! I can't pass my interviews for shit and I've been looking for a paying job for a year and a half. I'm so tired, good luck to you though. Go for carpets, or put an area rug over some carpet. Get plants and a good piss-friendly fabric (leather, suede maybe?). Hope you move somewhere nice.

• Hug 1
4 hours ago, Bacardi said:

Awww Oysterman. I'm sorry. But that still is a hot image lol. Thanks for sharing. Sorry your pants got a little wet.

Lmao no biggie. The image is supposed to be hot ;). The peed pants were a bonus haha.

• Love 1