Excitement when you need to pee?

I bet quite a lot of people on here get the same as me.

Do you get excited when you need to pee? I don't particularly enjoy the desperstion as such. I just really enjoy knowing what's coming up soon.

For example, if I'm out in the garden, I may have already peed through my boxers one or two times that morning, but as soon as I feel that twinge of a full bladder, I get instantly turned on and excited to think about pissing my boxers again.

I find a lot of the thrill of a pee fetish comes from the build up. Anyone else find this?

• Like 2
  • Agree 1

I've pretty much always associated a full bladder with feeling horny for whatever reason. It feels especially good to rub one out while I have to pee. Unfortunately it gets kind of inconvenient at times, especially because the act of peeing also turns me on, but... well, at least I work from home. 😉

• Like 1

I really enjoy peeing for a long time. When my bladder is full and I've been holding it awhile (on a long drive to give an example) I get really exciting thinking about peeing. 

I imagine pulling over at a gas station and asking the attendant for the washroom key - the desperation I feel evident on my face: she smiles while handing it over. 

I pee long and loud when I hand the key back, the attendant says something like "wow you really needed that hun! I heard you through the door that pee went on forever!" 

• Like 2