9 day no-toilet challenge!

21 hours ago, Lsf12345 said:

That sounds like so much fun! Which of those places is your favorite to pee?

Favourite is wetting myself out walking.

The rest are "controlled" situations, just wetting myself with no protection and in a public place (although no-one around) adds to the excitement and a risk of being caught.

• Like 2
  • Agree 1

Successfully got to day 6, nothing gone in the toilet yet 😁

Five wet beds, slept in a nappy last night which was a new experience. Things still got very wet but the feeling of "swimming" in pee was erotic and somehow comforting and had a good night's sleep.

Hot weather today has meant I can sit in the garden in just shorts (no nappy or underwear) and gently wet them whilst drinking lots of fluids. Sitting here with the laptop peeing as I type 🙂

Went for a walk again yesterday and deliberately drank a lot of water beforehand, ending up desperate part way round and losing control whilst climbing over a stile (fortunately no-one else around!) and sitting on one of the steps until I regained control.

Two more days to go before I need to clear stuff up, still plenty of time for more wet fun 😊

• Like 2
  • Love 1

I WET THE BED 😃

Woke during the night needing to pee but managed to get back to sleep.

Ended up with a dream that I was masturbating using a sleeve, but instead of ejaculating I peed and woke up towards the end with a very wet bed.

First time ever as an adult I've wet the bed.

<very happy!>

• Like 1
  • Hug 2
  • Hot 1
On 6/9/2023 at 7:22 PM, InOddPlaces said:

Favourite is wetting myself out walking.

The rest are "controlled" situations, just wetting myself with no protection and in a public place (although no-one around) adds to the excitement and a risk of being caught.

Exactly my thing for years. Often in black pants but challenging myself in pee obvious pants. My favourite is pale blue skinny jeans. 

I never ever wear 'protection'.