Tips for better pees?

Ok, this might be a bit of a silly question.

I LOVE holding my pee and then let it out once I can't take it anymore. I love the relief, I love watching my stream and the overall excitement I feel while holding my bladder. Recently however I began to get a little bored by it. I've been desperate so many times that it's starting to lose it's magic.

Therefore my question, do you guys have some tips or tricks I could use to spice the situation up a little bit? Maybe some ideas on how to make my pee more "unique". Some places or things I could pee in, or fun ways to take a leak. I don't know, I'm sure you're all way more creative than I am 🙂

Thanks!

Maybe outdoors? Maybe clothed? Go somewhere as you're getting desperate where there would be some jeopardy in peeing (eg you might be seen). Add a little risk to the whole thing?

• Love 1
19 minutes ago, Kupar said:

Add a little risk to the whole thing?

I like this! It reminds me of a little challenge that I did friday evening. I drank a lot, got in my car and then did a mini roadtrip. The goal was to hold it throughout the drive until I'd return home. I succeeded and the result was one of the best, most satisfying and rewarding pees I had in months.

I even wanted to film it so that I could share it with all of you, but I was in so much stress that only halfway through my pee I noticed that I didn't press play correctly lol

Might do it again one day, with full video coverage then 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
On 6/4/2023 at 5:37 AM, Gotah said:

I like this! It reminds me of a little challenge that I did friday evening. I drank a lot, got in my car and then did a mini roadtrip. The goal was to hold it throughout the drive until I'd return home. I succeeded and the result was one of the best, most satisfying and rewarding pees I had in months.

I even wanted to film it so that I could share it with all of you, but I was in so much stress that only halfway through my pee I noticed that I didn't press play correctly lol

Might do it again one day, with full video coverage then 

I do this all the time. I prefer personally to hold it as long as possible then pee on the side of the road. Or pull into a rest stop and pee as loudly as I can to see if anyone notices.