MissPiss & wetmanjf going to MEET!

Absolutely wetman.It must ALWAYS be the choice of the woman what happens during any sexy type encounters.Oh man,youre gonna see her naked,maybe feel her boobs etc,and maybe her friend will join you.Youre gonna have a male fantasy weekend whatever happens.Id be just happy to watch MissPiss,piss behind a skip or something,for a minute, youve got hours for it.Lucky guy!!!All the best,enjoy!!!

One thing is for sure we WILL have a good time. . . just hanging out, enjoying some lunch, and getting wet. . . errrr. . . . I mean getting to know each other. *wink* hahaha

• Like 1

So far I peed on him twice. I was BURSTING before he got here then I finally let it go. He is still here now. . . waiting for another pee. Here is a picture wetman took of me while he is laying in the tub waiting for me to pee on him.

Lizz

peeonwetman.JPG.6f5f3f9beb114d894b15502e30b6159d.JPG

[ATTACH]13906[/ATTACH] So far I peed on him twice. I was BURSTING before he got here then I finally let it go. He is still here now. . . waiting for another pee. Here is a picture wetman took of me while he is laying in the tub waiting for me to pee on him.

Lizz

So jealous of wetman.2 pees.He must be having the time of his life.Have you allowed him to touch your pussy,or is that kind of out of bounds.The woman is always right of course.I find your encounter most stimulating MissPiss.xx

Sounds exciting! Have fun, you two! It's great that this site helped make this happen. :thumbsup::biggrin:

I wish more of us male and female members could make this kind of thing happen more often.For what its worth ladies,id be more than happy to be the pee on,anything else would be up to yourselves...:wee:In my dreams..

So jealous of wetman.2 pees.He must be having the time of his life.Have you allowed him to touch your pussy,or is that kind of out of bounds.The woman is always right of course.I find your encounter most stimulating MissPiss.xx

Thank you for your enthusiasm regarding this session.Well. .. he left with a pair of my peed n panties as a sovenoir. We had a great time and he got hosed, drenched and soaked 3 good times. Probably my 3 best streams ever!!!! I made sure I was desperate every time. I pissed all over his chest the first two times then I pissed on his dick and balls the 3rd time. Wetman was a complete gentleman and never touchd me once, except for the time I flashed him and allowed him to grab my tits : ) I took a video of one of the pees and will share it will you all when I get back to California.

Lizz

Thank you for your enthusiasm regarding this session.Well. .. he left with a pair of my peed n panties as a sovenoir. We had a great time and he got hosed, drenched and soaked 3 good times. Probably my 3 best streams ever!!!! I made sure I was desperate every time. I pissed all over his chest the first two times then I pissed on his dick and balls the 3rd time. Wetman was a complete gentleman and never touchd me once, except for the time I flashed him and allowed him to grab my tits : ) I took a video of one of the pees and will share it will you all when I get back to California.

Congratulations to both of you :happy::happy:.

Lizz, I hope that your first time peeing on a man gave you oceans of pleasure. Wetman, I am truly envious of you meeting the lovely Miss Piss in person.

The thing that makes this possible is the respect and maturity of both participants. Wetman and MissPiss both are able to share pee play without having to worry about pressing or exceeding the limits of the other. Too many people seem to think that pee play has to always lead to, or be part of a sexual encounter,

You hit the nail right on the head my friend. And I couldnt have said it better myself!!!

One other thing I remember well from our meeting is how friendly and concerned Miss Piss was about me. After each golden shower the first thing she said was "I'm going to wipe and then step out and give you your privacy" Here she was showing her most intimate parts of her body to me and sharing a very private act with me to enjoy and then she's worried about MY privacy. Like I might be worried if she saw me nude. I must say she is a class act..I can't imagine many people in her position that would go that far for a fan.

Wetmanjf

• Like 2
One other thing I remember well from our meeting is how friendly and concerned Miss Piss was about me. After each golden shower the first thing she said was "I'm going to wipe and then step out and give you your privacy" Here she was showing her most intimate parts of her body to me and sharing a very private act with me to enjoy and then she's worried about MY privacy. Like I might be worried if she saw me nude. I must say she is a class act..I can't imagine many people in her position that would go that far for a fan.

Wetmanjf

Thank you for your kind words. . . I just wanted you to be able to sit there for as long as you like to enjoy the whole experience. You know like after you a get a message and they leave the room so you can just lay there for a bit and relax without feeling rushed? Same thing. Also. . . in case you felt like relieving yourself sexually I wanted you to be able to do that without feeling weird. I felt that after the shower it was your time.

• Like 1