Country bicycle ride.

About 40 years ago before I had a car of my own, my girlfriend and I would go out at weekends on a pair of bicycles, she had to use her brothers bicycle witch had about 6 gears. The country roads were empty of cars and we could go for miles without seeing anyone.

On this day we were riding along a road with a number of bends in it and tall hedges on both sides with out any breaks in them, not even farm gates. As she was faster then me she would often be ahead of me. As I came around a bend I saw her bicycle on the ground in the middle of the road, I thought she had come off it, but as I got near I saw that she was squatting with her jeans and knickers down having a pee in the middle of the road, she looked over to me and said that as she had to wait for me to catch up she had made use of that time to have a pee. I said did you know that your piss stream is running down the road and under your bicycle. When she was done and had pulled up her things she picked up her bicycle and wheeled it to the side.

I said now you have peed I with have one also so that we do not have to stop again. I peed into her puddle so that anyone coming up the road would see only one stream. So I got my thing out and knelt so as to stop any splatter and peed into the middle of her pee spot, causing the combined stream to run farther down the road. When I was done I put it away and we continued on our bicycle ride.

How I miss the long hot summers of my youth.

• Like 2

It's nice to see I'm not the only one with fond memories of long bicycle rides. In fact, some of mine are rather recent ones. There's something about how the hours fly by, biking down a back road with a friend, that often leads to desperate situations. :)

I hope you're still riding, Blob. If not, you really should hop back on. Who knows, you might just rediscover your youth! :wink:

If you saw where a sexy young girl had pissed,would you go there and get it on your fingers and taste it?I have done this,it was dick burstingly amazing.I didnt know who she was,but it was the taste of sex.

If you saw where a sexy young girl had pissed,would you go there and get it on your fingers and taste it?I have done this,it was dick burstingly amazing.I didnt know who she was,but it was the taste of sex.

Yes, I have done this (and would do again). I once tasted the puddle of a girl on a night out in Falkirk in Scotland and it tasted more like cider than pee. She must have been drinking a lot! The background on that one was that I was walking along a road from the town centre back towards my hotel and I saw three girls ahead of me duck into a passageway. As I came nearer they came back out and one of them was very obviously doing up her belt. I went down the passageway and found one enormous puddle - I assume it was on the belt tugging girl that peed - I dipped my fingers in it and I'd swear it was almost pure cider. She could have certainly got away with filling a glass and serving it.......

I've done it other times as well, but that is the most memorable.

• Like 1
  • 3 months later...

wow .... not sure I could do that, for hygenic reasons, tasting a complete strangers puddle I mean!! but I did go nearly there once. I was walking down a scenic path by a river in France one day, and saw a young woman's head and shoulders ahead squatting, but the bottom half of her was obscured by rocks and grasses.

Obviously I hurried up to get there before she stopped but I was too late. before I got to her she stood up, adjusted her clothes, and walked of down the path away from me, I could see that she was very tasty indeed, and cursed myself for not having been a minute earlier. When I got to her peeing spot, I found a nice big puddle soaked into the earthy ground, and there right in the middle was her tissue, bunched up from wiping her pussy. because her puddle had soaked immediately into the soft sandy earth it had not soaked the tissue. I picked it up and found the wet spot were she had wiped the pee off her pussy, and held it to my nose to relish the smell of her pee on it, and any lingering pussy smell. Totally excited by the thought that she had just wiped that lovely bit of tissue all over her pussy, I wipped my, now stiff, cock out and quickly shot jets of spunk onto her puddle. Replacing the tissue I zipped up and continued on my walk....Oh the joys of past fun memories.

• Like 1