Video sellers let yourselves be known! - new customer -

dave742

Totally new to the site, but have ordered custom pee videos before and would love to see what some of you girls can do! :) please leave a reply if you're interested with your e-mail and we can talk business :) would also love to skype etc if at all possible x

• Like 1

much appreciated my friend - also, whats the best way to get 2 forum points (or whatever theyre called) to be able to view the other sections? Posting around in the forums but I don't see a 'like' button to give points let alone recieve? EDIT: checked out the site, I'm more into proper custom videos done just for one customer rather than DVD's etc, any recommendations?

Totally new to the site, but have ordered custom pee videos before and would love to see what some of you girls can do! :) please leave a reply if you're interested with your e-mail and we can talk business :) would also love to skype etc if at all possible x

Welcome to the site, I hope you enjoy it here.

Wetmanjf suggested 3 of our most well known video makers; I believe they all do custom videos.

Once you've received 2 positive post ratings you'll be able to rate other people's posts and access the video areas of the site. You currently have 1 - if you keep posting quality content on the site you'll easily get another.

Thanks.

Hey there sweety I am "MissPiss" and I LOVE making custom pee videos. . . in fact I will be visiting a few friends next month in case you are interested in any of them as well. This is a very good topic by the way!!!! I too am curious who makes videos : )

Lizz

I'm more into proper custom videos done just for one customer rather than DVD's etc, any recommendations?

Just curious. . .what is a proper custom video???? Do you mean fully clothed and no burping or farting??? hahaha J/K But seriously. . .what do you mean by that?

Lizz

• Like 1
Just curious. . .what is a proper custom video???? Do you mean fully clothed and no burping or farting??? hahaha J/K But seriously. . .what do you mean by that?

Lizz

I think - this is how it reads to me - he means videos made exclusively for the buyer and not sold anywhere else on DVD or anything. (If I am wrong, apologies Dave 742, and by all means clarify.)

I know you are willing to do that, although you'd probabably - and understandably - charge more if you couldn't make money selling it elsewhere too.

I assume all custom videos are made for the customer only. . . I mean that's why it's a custom video right???? The only time I re-sell a video is if the customer gets a discount and agrees to let me re-sell it as compensation for the discounted price, or he gets off on sharing it with others and wants to hear reactions regarding his masterpiece. That's just me personally. But yea Steve that is probably what Dave meant so thanks : )

Lizz