Peeing on plushies

• 1 month later...
On 4/26/2023 at 2:35 AM, Bilove6967 said:

I find this super hot and have always wanted to try it! 🥵😍

Why did you never do it? I would love to read about your story when you tried it out 🙂 

Send me a message if you want to, we could talk about it if you want to...

• Love 1
On 5/30/2023 at 8:35 AM, WePe81 said:

Why did you never do it? I would love to read about your story when you tried it out 🙂 

Send me a message if you want to, we could talk about it if you want to...

It’s funny I recently just did! And just posted an answer on a forum about someone liking the smell of their own urine… I got a teddy bear from an online friend who shares my piss kink and he pissed on it first then mailed it to me so I could piss on it too 😍😍

• Love 2
On 4/19/2023 at 7:15 AM, WePe81 said:

Here are some pictures when I used occasionally some plushies for peeing on them. Some of the pictures are from this one evening when I was watching TV and drinking beer but I was to lazy to go to the toilett. 

is there someone else who likes to share some pictures and experiences?

E2D85DA0-4C53-4B9E-A456-AFE7072C1C7B.png

68E1CEF3-271F-422B-AD10-D2637D8E3372.png

0A4C0DD7-9D94-4447-B694-53E520FB0232.png

D7807219-3FBB-4E7C-ABA1-EB8E4FEE4624.png

B7392B0E-8884-43D9-9B27-C4870AEFA9BE.png

This is so hot 🔥 🥵 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Hot 1
On 6/2/2023 at 8:24 PM, Bilove6967 said:

It’s funny I recently just did! And just posted an answer on a forum about someone liking the smell of their own urine… I got a teddy bear from an online friend who shares my piss kink and he pissed on it first then mailed it to me so I could piss on it too 😍😍

Whish I could have seen it.... You story is hat as hell - wish I had such friends, too 🙂 

• Love 1
  • 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Klaudia99 said:

I've never had the chance to do it, but I want to. I hope to be able to pee on a teddy bear in the near future. I think it will be fun.

If you want to do it, it‘s not a big thing. I think the fun starts already when thinking about how I will do it. It’s so amazing then with the full bladder and the target in place. 
Why did you never had the chance to do it? … Don’t panik, you can wash the teddy afterwards. Just enjoy it, we all love only once. Do you already have a plan hoe you will do it? I would be happy to read about your experience or maybe to see some pictures.

have fun!