Boys or Girls,which 3 famous celebrities would you like to watch pee?

The lovely Victoria Pendleton...[ATTACH=full]59588[/ATTACH] Sniff that cycle seat![ATTACH=full]59589[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]59590[/ATTACH]

I think she has awesome legs,id love to have my head between them as she tinkles...:thumbsup:

'Posh Totty' too!

I think thats part of her appeal..Does she inflame your bits a little too Sally?I once nearly had a tug when she was doing Andrew Marr show.Her legs make you imagine where they end!

Sally Nugent livens up my mornings on BBC Breakfast TV, sometimes Sports presenter but also playing out a major roll...she has a nice disposition and sexy smile. I wonder whether the expression on her face here looks as if she is relieved to be emptying her bladder after a three hour stint on the couch...!!

sally-nugent-3.jpg.8796fa9cad8a37ee2bb2cf9ffb17b110.jpg

Sally Nugent livens up my mornings on BBC Breakfast TV, sometimes Sports presenter but also playing out a major roll...she has a nice disposition and sexy smile. I wonder whether the expression on her face here looks as if she is relieved to be emptying her bladder after a three hour stint on the couch...!!

[ATTACH=full]61167[/ATTACH]

That picture gave me a nice trouser twitch...:wink:She often gets me going in the mornings!

• Like 1

[ATTACH=full]61167[/ATTACH]

Sally ive noticed you and me seem to have the same taste in women,i bet we could have a great 3 some,you,me and Sally Nugent.....:wink:

That picture gave me a nice trouser twitch...:wink:She often gets me going in the mornings!

Has anyone ever had a wank while watching TV,just at the presenter on screen,just because they looked sexy to you?Once Sophie Raworth,when she knew she had put on too short a dress,and it kept riding up as she sat.I just imagined her panties,when she last had a wee..

Just watching the UK BBC Breakfast show before going to work and noticed that the 'busty' weather presenter, Carol Kirkwood was sporting a rather fetching white blouse with printed sexy red lips on it...she has a fine rack, how about you guys giving her a special 'wet blouse' contest...?

32758d4c363c5f947fe1a58e0b0dde76.jpg.758bbb8d5a960bf91ed3531a13cc60d8.jpg

• Like 1
Just watching the UK BBC Breakfast show before going to work and noticed that the 'busty' weather presenter, Carol Kirkwood was sporting a rather fetching white blouse with printed sexy red lips on it...she has a fine rack, how about you guys giving her a special 'wet blouse' contest...?

[ATTACH=full]62014[/ATTACH]

OOoooo, and the excess running down can form a moat for the sand castle!

[ATTACH=full]62014[/ATTACH]

She is definitely on my "watch list".Genuine big tits,but not too buxom with it.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...