Boys or Girls,which 3 famous celebrities would you like to watch pee?

The new James Bond film, SPECTRE has opened in the UK this week. Let's look at some of the Bond Beauties that have graced our screens in the past and think about them 'peeing'. I'll start the ball rolling, starting with 'Ursula Andress' in Dr No, 'Daniela Bianchi' in From Russia With Love and Jill St John in 'Diamonds Are Forever'. What are yours?

57eb651d3b95c_Annex-AndressUrsula(Dr.No)_03.jpg.89e6d0f3a82cf19df3472580d3c2f7b5.jpg

675_4.jpg.0ec35613ee3a8bbadd854dc9bb44e121.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg.aa2e2ad805e948178e1106af5567a38d.jpg

The new James Bond film, SPECTRE has opened in the UK this week. Let's look at some of the Bond Beauties that have graced our screens in the past and think about them 'peeing'. I'll start the ball rolling, starting with 'Ursula Andress' in Dr No, 'Daniela Bianchi' in From Russia With Love and Jill St John in 'Diamonds Are Forever'. What are yours?

[ATTACH=full]58088[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]58089[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]58090[/ATTACH]

Hmmm,ive noticed before in the picture of Honeychile Rider,or Ursula Andress,her bikini bottoms were on the tight side,ahem...i guess Jill St John was hot in "Diamonds",but ive never really thought of it of all the Bond girls over the past 50+ years.I guess because they are all quite hot,no-one stands out from the rest.Of course,Diana Rigg,was in OHMSS,shes had a mention as Mrs Peel..i always though that Famke Janssen in "Goldeneye" was sexy enough.

Should weather presenters be viewed as sex objects?:thumbsup:

Well, if they can accurately predict that it's going to piss down - and I mean LITERALLY piss down - on whoever gets to lay underneath them, then how could they not then be viewed as sex objects?

While on the subject of Denise Richards....[ATTACH=full]58753[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]58755[/ATTACH]

In that last picture, I can just imagine the camera being at a different angle and seeing a stream of piss falling onto the wet sand between her kneeling legs.

• Like 1
Hmmm its a good scene,and i wouldnt mind a warm shower from her,but i reckon its faked.Surely if it was real,it would have had to be censored?

I have heard in an interview that she did actually pee on him for real because it just made it a whole lot easier to film.

Lucky guy. Wouldn't mind being peed on by Nicole Kidman myself.

• Like 2

This is Emily Wood, who used to present the weather on TV here in southwest England.....

_46208463_emilywood.jpg

Wouldn't mind getting pissed on by her!

And it's fun imagining her alternative whether forecast...... "Today it is going to be very hot, with frequent showers.....including golden ones in some lucky places. In fact, very soon it is going to start pissing down...and I mean literally.....right here beneath me.....on the studio floor. Floods are to be expected.....because I haven't been all day."

Perhaps an idea for Comic Relief night....after the watershed. :wink:

• Like 2