Is Catie lee still active?

She visited PeeFans within the last 24 hours, and her most recent post on OnlyFans was March 30, so she's still around.  She hasn't posted here in a long time, but you might be able to reach her through her OnlyFans account.

• 1 month later...

I hope she enjoys her well-deserved break and that she returns refreshed and re-energized! In the meantime, has anyone had any luck reaching her lately to purchase her older videos? I missed out on them while she was more active a couple years ago, but I get so excited when I read her posts on here about them that I'd love to see some of them!!

On 5/16/2023 at 7:09 PM, rick_heinenger said:

I hope she enjoys her well-deserved break and that she returns refreshed and re-energized! In the meantime, has anyone had any luck reaching her lately to purchase her older videos? I missed out on them while she was more active a couple years ago, but I get so excited when I read her posts on here about them that I'd love to see some of them!!

She told me that she doesn't sell the old videos that she did.  Something about limiting who they go to, so that they don't get spread around without her permission.  I'd love to see them, but no such luck.

7 minutes ago, Catie_lee said:

Ill be back one day. For now I'm still enjoying what i do and filming most of it so when i do come back there will be more videos and some crazier than before trust me on that 😘

Do you still sell the existing clips?

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/22/2023 at 10:21 AM, Catie_lee said:

Not currently. Heaps of them were starting to leak and as you would know i had plenty that could have got me in a lot of trouble so i decided to pull them for now. 

Have you thought of doing some without your face to minimize the risk of trouble? Is that your plan going forward?

On 5/22/2023 at 4:21 PM, Catie_lee said:

Not currently. Heaps of them were starting to leak and as you would know i had plenty that could have got me in a lot of trouble so i decided to pull them for now. 

I wish I bought more of your videos when I had the chance but I understand that you want to lay low for a while. Damn shame that people leaked so many of your vids.

Edited by gozer1993