Jay Lee's Porta Potty Confessions Questions of the Day...

Hi Pee Fetish World ...

So Ladies...I just finish reading an article that suggests some ladies feel jealous about not being able to stand while peeing. One lady seemed upset by saying, "While walking my drunken buddies home one night from a pub, those guys decided to just "aim and shoot" on a fence in a closed alley, however, needing to pee myself I had to expose all of my "goodies", because of the one-piece I was wearing, just to pee. So, ladies on this pee fetish website, how do you as a lady feel about exposing all of yourself just to pee, rather it is sitting on a toilet or popping a squat down an alley? Do oyu as a lady feel good about having to expose your bum, thighs, and vagina to pee and poop verses guys whom only have to expose their penises to pee? Finally, have you ever tried peeing standing up or do you wish you could naturally pee standing without the paper or plastic female urination devices (gogirl, etc.)? So...

I think it would be nice to be able to pee without having to entirely undress, especially with a one piece but it doesn't bother me too much. I've learnt how to squat and pee without exposing myself and if I'm in a skirt or dress I can show even less! Please let me know of you would like me to elaborate. I wouldn't say I feel good about having to expose so much but at the same time it feels more feminine and girly, especially in toilets. That cute little tinkle, the pretty seating position. It's great. I've never tried peeing standing up but I've considered it. It would be nice to be able to pee standing when needed but i still think I'd squat because it seems more feminine and lady like. I actually enjoy toilet roll, I feel much cleaner than I ever would with a shake.

I think it would be nice to be able to pee without having to entirely undress, especially with a one piece but it doesn't bother me too much. I've learnt how to squat and pee without exposing myself and if I'm in a skirt or dress I can show even less! Please let me know of you would like me to elaborate. I wouldn't say I feel good about having to expose so much but at the same time it feels more feminine and girly, especially in toilets. That cute little tinkle, the pretty seating position. It's great. I've never tried peeing standing up but I've considered it. It would be nice to be able to pee standing when needed but i still think I'd squat because it seems more feminine and lady like. I actually enjoy toilet roll, I feel much cleaner than I ever would with a shake.

Lol...Great I am glad Sophie that as a lady peeing is not so cumbersome for you..."Please let me know if you would like me to elaborate". Please elaborate more...I spark this conversation with a comment and question for the ladies of this site to elaborate on how feminine they might or how less feminine they might feel about peeing since for the ladies peeing can be cumbersome at times... so yes Sophie, Do it feel sexy in a private setting (i.e. toilet stall) to pee with your "lady parts" exposed? I sense in a more public setting (i.e. alley, etc.) you try to pee with your "lady parts" covered as much as possible, but any-who please elaborate... and with all due respect I enjoy watching ladies pee, and further hearing ladies talk about peeing...my my my!

Your comments pose some interesting questions.

In many situations, I'd imagine women would try to refrain from peeing as long as possible (or longer :redface: )

I've led group hikes with both men and women. Often, by the end of the day, I found a few who were absolutely miserable because they had to pee so badly but they wouldn't out of embarrassment. Not all of them were women.

I suspect a lot of people, especially women, only pee in toilets, and in private, either at home or in an enclosed stall. I've often wondered how many avoid certain activities so they never have to pee outdoors. Sophie, I hope you aren't one of these.

But, perhaps this has more to do with the lack of practicality in the clothing women wear than anything. In a situation where they might have to pee, tight jeans and all-in-one outfits seem to be the worst offenders. On the other hand, for those who like to see wettings (and I'm not saying I don't :wink: ), I'd guess a great many accidents take place, because women can't get out of their clothes fast enough. For those concerned about not revealing themselves (other than their stream), skirts and loose-legged shorts seem to be a good choice.

I'm also curious as to whether a great many women would never consider peeing standing up because they consider it unladylike. Or, is it that when they were a child they were told they shouldn't, rather than they tried it and didn't like the experience? (Like most things, it takes practice and the first attempts should be done without clothing and in some place like the shower.)

Limited though they may be, my observations tell me women who can pee standing up tend to enjoy outside activities more than those who must adopt a more revealing position. And, I'm told that for many, women as well as men, that they were better, more fully able to empty their bladder. Which, in the course of a long day, might mean one less stop, maybe two. Of course, for some of us, that doesn't matter.

Whether you decide to squat or stand to enjoy that cute little tinkle, Sophie, I'd still consider you definitely most feminine and ladylike. I hope you'll join me on a hike one of these days. :)

And, by all means, please elaborate!

I'll start with how I pee without exposing myself too much. This is usually if I'm in jeans, leggings, shorts etc. Pretty much anything I can't pull up. As I'm squatting I pull them down at the back just far enough to go, any further up and I might pee on them. This hides the majority of my body, only showing the top of my legs and hips from the side. I usually have my back to something so nothing can be seen from behind. That just leaves the front. I crouch so my body is almost parallel to the ground instead of a more common deep squat, from the front they can't see anything and my pee just goes straight down.

If I'm in a skirt or dress I do something similar, but I reach up my skirt to pull down my underwear and keep it high enough to be hidden by the skirt. Anyone observing wouldn't see my underwear or any more of my body than usual. Long loose skirts are the best, with those I've learnt I can pull down my underwear to my knees so it's more comfortable, and still be hidden. The best bit? I can hide my stream too! Since it's so long I just make sure it's about an inch off the ground when crouching. I love how people can't see anything except for a puddle quickly growing around me. I usually slowly release my pee so there is limited splatter, and it's less likely to shoot forward and hit the front of my skirt!

With regards to a one piece suit, I often wear a one piece tri-suit when training and it is such a pain to remove if I need the loo. I'll often go during a bike ride but sometimes wait until I get home. In that case I just sit on the toilet and pee through it. It's difficult enough to get out of it, and having a full bladder would just make things harder.

I think it feels sexy peeing in a toilet stall but not because I'm exposed. I usually feel quite the opposite. I like it because everyone can hear me, and they all know I'm peeing. But I still have the privacy and modesty. In a more public setting I try to cover up as much as possible usually, but I get such a thrill from peeing outdoors.

Glad – When I'm out and about, say on a hike for example I will usually hold it until it starts becoming uncomfortable. I'll always prefer an enclosed stall and toilet over peeing outdoors in public. However as soon as it becomes uncomfortable, or begins to affect my enjoyment I have no problem finding a hidden area and having a wee outside. We all do it, why should I be shy. I often wear skinny jeans and fully understand how they can be difficult to get out of, and I often regret wearing them as soon as I'm faced with a full bladder!

I'd rather not pee standing up because I feel it is unladylike, but I feel like it would be useful to know for those situations where it is just easier to stand. Say hiking on a steep hill, or on a mountain, or climbing trees. Even with the skill I'd still squat where possible I think.

If I've forgotten anything or you have more questions let me know :)

• Hot 1

Thanks so much, Sophie, for answering. It clears up many things I'd been wondering.

It's interesting you take part in tris. I cycle a good bit and occasionally have gotten desperate on long rides. I expect you've had a few thrilling moments, too. :wink:

Good to know you actually enjoy a pee outdoors. I was getting worried you wouldn't have much fun on our hikes or rides. :)

But, I would suggest you do away with those tight jeans. I think you look great in skirts or shorts, you know the ones with loose leg openings.

As for peeing standing up, don't worry, I doubt you would lose one bit of your femininity. And, I'd be more than willing to help you acquire this most useful skill. Gladly! :wink:

I think its cute that girls squat anyway.Im sure all girls soon learn techniques for pissing discreetly without showing any of their lippy bits.I mean we guys can pee discreetly if we need to.I think with us a bit of it is sheer exhibitionism anyway!Girls should be demure i think.Unless they are being filmed of course!!

I'll start with how I pee without exposing myself too much. This is usually if I'm in jeans, leggings, shorts etc. Pretty much anything I can't pull up. As I'm squatting I pull them down at the back just far enough to go, any further up and I might pee on them. This hides the majority of my body, only showing the top of my legs and hips from the side. I usually have my back to something so nothing can be seen from behind. That just leaves the front. I crouch so my body is almost parallel to the ground instead of a more common deep squat, from the front they can't see anything and my pee just goes straight down.

If I'm in a skirt or dress I do something similar, but I reach up my skirt to pull down my underwear and keep it high enough to be hidden by the skirt. Anyone observing wouldn't see my underwear or any more of my body than usual. Long loose skirts are the best, with those I've learnt I can pull down my underwear to my knees so it's more comfortable, and still be hidden. The best bit? I can hide my stream too! Since it's so long I just make sure it's about an inch off the ground when crouching. I love how people can't see anything except for a puddle quickly growing around me. I usually slowly release my pee so there is limited splatter, and it's less likely to shoot forward and hit the front of my skirt!

With regards to a one piece suit, I often wear a one piece tri-suit when training and it is such a pain to remove if I need the loo. I'll often go during a bike ride but sometimes wait until I get home. In that case I just sit on the toilet and pee through it. It's difficult enough to get out of it, and having a full bladder would just make things harder.

I think it feels sexy peeing in a toilet stall but not because I'm exposed. I usually feel quite the opposite. I like it because everyone can hear me, and they all know I'm peeing. But I still have the privacy and modesty. In a more public setting I try to cover up as much as possible usually, but I get such a thrill from peeing outdoors.

Glad – When I'm out and about, say on a hike for example I will usually hold it until it starts becoming uncomfortable. I'll always prefer an enclosed stall and toilet over peeing outdoors in public. However as soon as it becomes uncomfortable, or begins to affect my enjoyment I have no problem finding a hidden area and having a wee outside. We all do it, why should I be shy. I often wear skinny jeans and fully understand how they can be difficult to get out of, and I often regret wearing them as soon as I'm faced with a full bladder!

I'd rather not pee standing up because I feel it is unladylike, but I feel like it would be useful to know for those situations where it is just easier to stand. Say hiking on a steep hill, or on a mountain, or climbing trees. Even with the skill I'd still squat where possible I think.

If I've forgotten anything or you have more questions let me know :)

Thanks, Sophie, for your detailed answer. Your detailed answer clears up many things I was curious of. It's interesting to note what we as pee fetish lovers are interested in pee. For example, I hike up and down a trail near my place with my girlfriend and a small circle of lady friends whom are not a bit bothered by peeing in front of me and occasionally I have gotten such a thrill watching them pee and me peeing in front of them as well.

My suggestion for you on peeing standing up is you are no more or no less than a lady if you peed squatting or sitting, but I do encourage you to try pee standing up other than hiking and of course somewhere private… :)

I don't think a girl peeing standing up is unfeminine. I can pee while standing with no problem, provided I'm wearing a dress or skirt. Since I rarely wear underwear, that's not usually an issue and makes it a lot easier. My stream naturally tends to project forward a little without any assistance holding myself open. This being said, I can pee while standing with minimal exposure.

I can also pee from under a dress or skirt by leaning slightly forward to avoid having the stream hit the dress. The stream will flow almost straight down as long as I don't push too hard.

If I'm wearing shorts or jeans, I'll squat, pulling them down just enough to get the pee out and not wet all over the clothes. I don't have a problem exposing my parts when I need to pee. If I need to be discrete, I'll face sideways to minimize the exposure.

• Like 1
Sophie , when you are peeing . Does your lip of you pussy interfere with your pee stream any at times when you are peeing ?

Plus I think peeing while riding a bike might be very thrilling as well as very arousing to do .

Even rubbing your thighs on the side of the saddle seat as you are riding your bike:biggrin:

They affect the stream a little but nothing major.

Yes it is rather naughty but something I do most triathlons.

My thighs don't rub on the seat at all because of how it's adjusted.

I refuse to answer your other question.

I've never done a tri, but I'm a fairly decent cyclist, and can knock off 40, 50 miles at a clip, maybe a hundred in a day. While I don't know about you, Sophie, I seldom have to pee while I'm riding, unless it's a really long ride.

But, once I step off the bike, it's often pretty difficult to keep holding. (Maybe it's a male thing?)

I agree with you, it's important to have the seat adjusted right or it's not a fun ride. I find it helps to has a narrow saddle, there's less chafing on the thighs.

Maybe I'm not doing it right, but I don't find anything terribly sexual about my rides. At least while I'm on the bike. However, I'd like to think all the exercise does wonders for my endurance.