Fitting room pee?

5 hours ago, PissAndTell said:

Has anybody ever peed in a dressing room? For months now, I’ve been interested in the idea of pissing on the carpet of a fitting room, something so nice about the thought of being in a private room that’s not meant to be used as a bathroom and getting to watch myself in the mirror as I pee. The local malls can be pretty dead with unmonitored fitting rooms so I sometimes wonder if anybody would even notice if I were to spread my legs in there and pee on the mirror or in a corner where they usually have a little seat. I wouldn’t want to leave a huge mess that somebody has to clean, but just enough to satisfy the craving of leaving my mark and maybe even go unnoticed

thought about it but never done it coz fitting rooms in nz are either monitored or the doors are open at the bottom from about knee height down so someone could easily see in

10 hours ago, PissAndTell said:

@Ilovepiss123 That sounds very thrilling, was your first time over a pile of clothes like that or did you gradually get up to that point? I like the thought of that or trying on pants/bottoms and releasing in them just a little

It was something I had to work up to for sure lol but peeing where I’m not supposed to had become my favorite and when I find the chance to wet some clothes with my pee, I definitely take it. 

4 hours ago, fourluvclover said:

but there was one fitting room where they had some sort of plush cushions

That sounds lovely. I've fantasized about women doing this and have even included wetting dressing room cushions in a few of my stories.

• Like 1