Naughty urine samples

• 6 months later...

I've occasionally been asked to give a urine sample at a doctor's office. I can't recall a situation there where I ever did anything naughty other than try to pee into a too small bottle.

But, one time at a urologist I was asked to use one of those devices that measures the flow rate. There was only a thin partition separating me from the female technician who was monitoring this. So, while she couldn't see anything, she could certainly hear every sound I made. 

I might add that she was not unattractive, so it was good that my bladder was very full or I might not have been able to start. But, I was desperate enough that I burst into full flow almost immediately. I'll have to say I was at least a little excited knowing that someone was just a few feet away. And, in my mind I was imagining she was watching and liked what she was seeing.

I was brought back to reality when my stream ended maybe 20 seconds later. I suppose I shook off the last drops a little vigorously as I finished up, then walked back into the room. The technician went in to grab the flowmeter, then returned after jotting down what the device had recorded. Only after that did we briefly make eye contact, when she looked up from her clipboard to tell me I had done well. I'm pretty sure she tried to hide her smile. I gave my best effort to try to hide something else.

• Love 1