desperate naughty pee- detailed story!

2 minutes ago, epdreamgirl said:

hey guys!

just spent the last 2-3 hours chugging water and planning a hold. 

it started off well, just a dull ache and then the pressure started to build up. i was scrolling through the pics section of the forum too which started to arouse me, and the pressure built even more on my bladder!

as i started to realize i didnt have much more time, i started looking around and deciding what i should do while doing the potty dance haha. i saw a large cup in front of me from my 40oz drink i got just an hour prior- already emptied- and thought about just staying on the couch and filling the cup up while continuing to scroll.

however, i decided after chatting with someone in a thread that i need to practice my standing aim!

over to the shower i headed!! i was squirming so hard and could feel my pants pushing against my swollen belly from my full bladder. i propped one foot up onto the toilet and released a super powerful stream! unfortunately my aim isnt that good so the rim, seat, and floor were soaked. after my bladder was near empty it started dribbling straight down my leg and pooling at my foot on the floor. i loved the warmth of it slowly dripping down!!

my technique needs to be worked on, however i loved the messiness of it going everywhere mixed with the naughtiness of standing- i’m gonna have to practice on my aim more often!

Wow thst is really impressive and a great start.  Have you tried this before?

Just now, Jar351 said:

Hsve you tried to spread your labia lips and lift them up.  I hsve heard that can work pretty well

thats what i try to do!! my stream normally just splits though, or i cant get the force i need to consistently enough

3 minutes ago, Jar351 said:

Is it multiple streams or just two? I have heard eith a spray it can take some practice to adjust.  What do I obow I'm just a guy who loves watching women pee

its usually 1-2 streams, sometimes a spray if theres not a lot of pressure

52 minutes ago, epdreamgirl said:

hey guys!

it started off well, just a dull ache and then the pressure started to build up. i was scrolling through the pics section of the forum too which started to arouse me, and the pressure built even more on my bladder!

as i started to realize i didnt have much more time, i started looking around and deciding what i should do while doing the potty dance haha. i saw a large cup in front of me from my 40oz drink i got just an hour prior- already emptied- and thought about just staying on the couch and filling the cup up while continuing to scroll.

however, i decided after chatting with someone in a thread that i need to practice my standing aim!

over to the shower i headed!! i was squirming so hard and could feel my pants pushing against my swollen belly from my full bladder. i propped one foot up onto the toilet and released a super powerful stream! unfortunately my aim isnt that good so the rim, seat, and floor were soaked. after my bladder was near empty it started dribbling straight down my leg and pooling at my foot on the floor. i loved the warmth of it slowly dripping down!!

my technique needs to be worked on, however i loved the messiness of it going everywhere mixed with the naughtiness of standing- i’m gonna have to practice on my aim more often!

So hot that you tried to pee standing up at the toilet!

Keep practicing 

Your aim will get better

10 minutes ago, epdreamgirl said:

id love to practice again!! probably tomorrow!

I'd highly encourage you to keep practicing. 😁 Maybe a few times every day. It's the only way you're going to get good. 

I might suggest you start off in the shower and try to hit the drain. If you have some good pressure, see how far up the wall you can go. Of course, I'll expect you'll give us full reports. (You will be full, after all.)

When you find you've gotten better, maybe skip the toilet and pee in other places around the house. And then, there's always the great outdoors. 

• Agree 1
1 minute ago, glad1 said:

I'd highly encourage you to keep practicing. 😁 Maybe a few times every day. It's the only way you're going to get good. 

I might suggest you start off in the shower and try to hit the drain. If you have some good pressure, see how far up the wall you can go. Of course, I'll expect you'll give us full reports. (You will be full, after all.)

When you find you've gotten better, maybe skip the toilet and pee in other places around the house. And then, there's always the great outdoors. 

i normally pee outdoors but dont need to aim! i dont wanna ruin anything around my house but like the thrill of it. other than my living room floor and off the side of the couch do you have any ideas??

• Love 1
1 minute ago, epdreamgirl said:

i normally pee outdoors but dont need to aim! i dont wanna ruin anything around my house but like the thrill of it. other than my living room floor and off the side of the couch do you have any ideas??

Then I won't suggest you do anything that would cause damage. Floor and off the side of the couch sound good, especially if it's an easy cleanup.

Still, I'm kinda partial to the outdoors. It might give you that thrill if you could aim at things like stones and leaves and such.

1 minute ago, glad1 said:

Then I won't suggest you do anything that would cause damage. Floor and off the side of the couch sound good, especially if it's an easy cleanup.

Still, I'm kinda partial to the outdoors. It might give you that thrill if you could aim at things like stones and leaves and such.

thats very true about a target!! 

2 minutes ago, epdreamgirl said:

thats very true about a target!! 

Then, you need to go around and find some targets. It's great to do this by yourself, but it's even better played with company. (Or, so I'm told! 😝)

I'm pretty sure I have a more accurate delivery device than you, but I have been proved wrong sometimes.

• Love 1
10 hours ago, epdreamgirl said:

hey guys!

Messiness is fun 🤩 

• Hot 1