Pissing while high

D-K

Oh my god yes I agree. I get high almost every time I plan to pee somewhere naughty. It makes the experience so much better, especially pissing in your pants when you’re high omg it feels sooo amazing. I’m getting high while drinking tons of water rn and i can’t wait to let it all go 😉

• Like 1
1 hour ago, ndemarino said:

Oh my god yes I agree. I get high almost every time I plan to pee somewhere naughty. It makes the experience so much better, especially pissing in your pants when you’re high omg it feels sooo amazing. I’m getting high while drinking tons of water rn and i can’t wait to let it all go 😉

We'd love to know where you eventually let it go 😉

• 6 months later...

Oh I am so happy to see this thread exists. Where I live, pot is legal so I can smoke freely. The best feeling for me is a full bladder while stoned, the sensations are even stronger and feel amazing.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1

I love the feeling of peeing while high! Last fall I took a small edible before going on a night walk, and the whole experience was amazing. We had just started to dip into 50-degree nights, so there was a really nice tingly feeling to the cool air. At some point I needed to pee, so I found a secluded spot to go and I can't even describe how perfect it felt. I tend to have all of my senses dialed up when I'm high, so it was like I could feel it much more fully. That sensory experience combined with the genuine relief I was feeling was incredible.

..... and now I've talked myself into doing another edible tonight. 😅

• Love 3
37 minutes ago, arigalo said:

I love the feeling of peeing while high! Last fall I took a small edible before going on a night walk, and the whole experience was amazing. We had just started to dip into 50-degree nights, so there was a really nice tingly feeling to the cool air. At some point I needed to pee, so I found a secluded spot to go and I can't even describe how perfect it felt. I tend to have all of my senses dialed up when I'm high, so it was like I could feel it much more fully. That sensory experience combined with the genuine relief I was feeling was incredible.

..... and now I've talked myself into doing another edible tonight. 😅

If you feel like sharing your pissing experience - I'd enjoy reading about it.

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, DoctorDoctor said:

If you feel like sharing your pissing experience - I'd enjoy reading about it.

I'll happily share later! Unfortunately we're in a bit of a heat wave and I can't comfortably be outside (I was hospitalized with heat stroke a few years back and I haven't had the same heat resistance since), so I'll have to find a way to have fun inside my apartment.

ETA: We're also under a severe thunderstorm warning, so I guess that's another reason not to go outside. 😅 For a while it looked like it wasn't going to rain, but now we've got some serious dark clouds rolling in.

Edited by arigalo
  • Hug 1