I think I saw my neighbor masturbating

Pee Sensei

OK so the title says it most, but I thought I might elaborate if you don't mind.

I live quite high, at least regarding my neighborhood and so I get good views on some apartments. Most of them are boring but there is one particular window I like to pay attention to whenever I walk by the window which is looking in that direction.

At least two women live there, might be relatives, hard to even tell their ages but definitely 30+. I have seen one of them walking around, during chores and even sunbathing only partially clothed but nothing explicit so far.

Last weekend the sun was once again shining from a perfect direction so I got a good view of her balcony and most of her room and I saw her sitting on the floor, right next to the balcony door sideways with her legs pulled up. I stayed and tried to find out if she was wearing panties or not, because I could only see her wearing a white t-shirt and no pants for sure. Then suddenly... she leaned back, almost lying down completely and throw her legs up in the air, spreading them in a ... very welcoming position! 

I couldn't make out as much as I wanted, but I saw her moving constantly and still maintaining that position for most of the time, and occasionally something metallic showed up between her legs in her hands. I watched her for a couple of minutes until she finally disappeared from the close proximity of her window, and returned a little after now with red pants on, so I guess she finished her business either way or another.

What do you think? Did she do that or... ?

• Like 3