A Question for all the guys regarding pee comments

Hello guys... I  recently went to lunch with a good friend at a small pizza/burger place. After enjoying a great meal, we both decided we'd better visit the men's restroom before starting back home, so we inquired of the cashier where to find it,  being unsure of its location. She informed us that,  unfortunately,  both restrooms were unavailable, due to a plumbing problem. A man, who identified himself as the owner/manager, was nearby, apologized for the inconvenience, and quietly asked us if it was only pee that we needed to do. We affirmed it was, so he asked us to follow him to the rear of the building, to an outside area where the trash bins were kept. He then asked us if we had any issues with peeing there. Of course we told him NO.  After we both peed between some cans, we followed him back through the kitchen area, where he stayed, and headed for the front door. As we approached the door, an elderly woman who was seated near the Cashier quietly but loud enough for us to hear, said ..."men are dirty pigs." She obviously heard the Manager talking to us. Wisely, we ignored her comment. My questions are, should we have said something, have any of you guys ever experienced anything like this. It was a first for us.

9 minutes ago, Pisslover40 said:

It'd be fun to find a piss friend that we could direct the other's pee

I would be a very happy guy if I could find a girl who would hold my dick and direct the piss stream for me...of course I would be more than willing to assist her in any way I could  😋

12 minutes ago, Pisslover40 said:

It'd be fun to find a piss friend that we could direct the other's pee

Maybe she could make me some homemade lemonade  🍋 too.😉

• Hot 1
17 minutes ago, Johnboy777 said:

I would be a very happy guy if I could find a girl who would hold my dick and direct the piss stream for me...of course I would be more than willing to assist her in any way I could  😋

Maybe she could make me some homemade lemonade  🍋 too.😉

Yes tangy lemonade 

• Agree 1
  • Hot 1

I have to wonder if the ? Elderly ? lady concerned might find herself in a similar predicament???

In which case " Dirty Sow" may be a suitable descriptor or reply..

I think I like the idea of a dirty sow or pig  in a figurative way... Appeals to the attraction of the primeval earthy side of human nature

My view on the answer to the original OP question... Best ignored... Time will tell

xx

• Agree 1
1 hour ago, Euro said:

I have to wonder if the ? Elderly ? lady concerned might find herself in a similar predicament???

In which case " Dirty Sow" may be a suitable descriptor or reply..

I think I like the idea of a dirty sow or pig  in a figurative way... Appeals to the attraction of the primeval earthy side of human nature

My view on the answer to the original OP question... Best ignored... Time will tell

xx

Hi @Euro...thanks for your opinions on this situation. I always wonder what the people who make these kinds of remarks would do if the situation was reversed. What if this lady found herself needing to relieve herself, and finding the restroom closed? What would she do.

I thought twice about responding to her uncalled-for nasty remarks, and even replying "oink oink." My friend agreed we did the right thing. We would only have possibly caused a situation for the manager, who was kind enough to help us.