Wife pissing on me.

10 minutes ago, REBob said:

Hello all. 

New member here, so I thought I'd better share a relatively recent experience with you all.

My wife isn't into watersports, but she's a good sport and willing to try most things.

We very much enjoy watching each other in the shower, and quite ofter we will masturbate whilst doing this, so while I was watching her shower one day I asked if I could watch her pee. This was the first time I'd ever brought up the subject with her, so she was a little shy and taken back. She didn't show me very much on this first occasion, I could only see the trickle running down her legs, but I'd finally voiced my fetish to her and set the seed for more to come!

Fast forward a couple of weeks, I was just about to get in the shower when my wife came into the bathroom and started to masturbate whilst I was getting undressed. Again I raised the subject of watching her piss, but this time I asked her to pee on me whilst I masturbated. She wasn't sure at first, but she finally agreed. I led down in the shower and invited her to stand over me so I could have a better view of her glistening pussy pissing directly onto my hard cock. After she'd finished I moved in to lick the last drops of pee, but she obviously didn't like this and she moved out of reach. We finished ourselves off and I continued with my shower.

Maybe one day she'll let me clean her pussy afterwards, or even better if she will agree to pee in my mouth.

Good luck to you both: I think a very intriguing future is in the cards...

1 hour ago, REBob said:

Hello all. 

New member here, so I thought I'd better share a relatively recent experience with you all.

My wife isn't into watersports, but she's a good sport and willing to try most things.

We very much enjoy watching each other in the shower, and quite ofter we will masturbate whilst doing this, so while I was watching her shower one day I asked if I could watch her pee. This was the first time I'd ever brought up the subject with her, so she was a little shy and taken back. She didn't show me very much on this first occasion, I could only see the trickle running down her legs, but I'd finally voiced my fetish to her and set the seed for more to come!

Fast forward a couple of weeks, I was just about to get in the shower when my wife came into the bathroom and started to masturbate whilst I was getting undressed. Again I raised the subject of watching her piss, but this time I asked her to pee on me whilst I masturbated. She wasn't sure at first, but she finally agreed. I led down in the shower and invited her to stand over me so I could have a better view of her glistening pussy pissing directly onto my hard cock. After she'd finished I moved in to lick the last drops of pee, but she obviously didn't like this and she moved out of reach. We finished ourselves off and I continued with my shower.

Maybe one day she'll let me clean her pussy afterwards, or even better if she will agree to pee in my mouth.

Sounds very promising! Anyways, already you're a lucky guy being able to live this fetish out in your relationship! Much succes with your future developments!

Certainly looks like she has been open to accepting your ideas - at least in some ways.  The good news is that she has not been horrified by your interest so you should not be able to talk about what your desires are and where here limits are.  Sounds like a lot of fun in the future.