On 1/15/2023 at 12:17 PM, TheMiddleMaddle said:

A number of years ago, two friends and I decided to head downtown on a Friday night. We were all students looking to get some reprieve from the pressures of school, so naturally we went where there was alcohol. 

It was the end of September and still warm out so it was crowded. Most of the bars we passed had a lineup outside, but eventually we found a small hidden place that was in a basement. It was dark and just noisy enough that we could speak without being overheard. 

It was just myself and my two friends Scott and Colby. We had a table off to the side to ourselves and we spent a good couple hours getting quite drunk. We complained about school and dared one another to introduce ourselves to a table of pretty girls near to us. 

Considerably broker and much more intoxicated, we stepped back into the streets. We made our way toward the train station taking care not to get separated by the crowd. There was an alley and we decided to cut through. It lead to a back lot and shipping bay. 

We each found a corner and started peeing. We were three 20 year old guys with healthy overcharged prostates and full of beer - so you can imagine how forceful our streams sounded as they flowed out of us, and against the wall. I saw Colby stagger a bit and put one arm out to steady himself on the wall. I let out a long sigh. I felt oddly comforted and safe peeing there against the walls of that loading dock with my friends. My sound of my stream splashing against the brick would change as I hit different parts of the wall. After a long time our streams slowed and only a faint starting and stopping was heard as each of us pushed out the last few sprays. We each took a moment to shake off and put our penises comfortably back inside our underwear before zipping up.  

After that, we got our train home. 

Beautifully described 😀

• Like 1
  • Agree 2
On 1/15/2023 at 7:17 AM, TheMiddleMaddle said:

A number of years ago, two friends and I decided to head downtown on a Friday night. We were all students looking to get some reprieve from the pressures of school, so naturally we went where there was alcohol. 

It was the end of September and still warm out so it was crowded. Most of the bars we passed had a lineup outside, but eventually we found a small hidden place that was in a basement. It was dark and just noisy enough that we could speak without being overheard. 

It was just myself and my two friends Scott and Colby. We had a table off to the side to ourselves and we spent a good couple hours getting quite drunk. We complained about school and dared one another to introduce ourselves to a table of pretty girls near to us. 

Considerably broker and much more intoxicated, we stepped back into the streets. We made our way toward the train station taking care not to get separated by the crowd. There was an alley and we decided to cut through. It lead to a back lot and shipping bay. 

We each found a corner and started peeing. We were three 20 year old guys with healthy overcharged prostates and full of beer - so you can imagine how forceful our streams sounded as they flowed out of us, and against the wall. I saw Colby stagger a bit and put one arm out to steady himself on the wall. I let out a long sigh. I felt oddly comforted and safe peeing there against the walls of that loading dock with my friends. My sound of my stream splashing against the brick would change as I hit different parts of the wall. After a long time our streams slowed and only a faint starting and stopping was heard as each of us pushed out the last few sprays. We each took a moment to shake off and put our penises comfortably back inside our underwear before zipping up.  

After that, we got our train home. 

Very well described, full of adventurous peeing. An alley is always good for a long piss.

• Like 1
  • 9 months later...

Dude that's awesome!  I wish my friends would piss in public like me.  They have gotten used to me pissing everywhere, and no longer try to stop me.  

One story comes to mind though.  We left a bar, the four of us, walking back to my car, we get to the car and I turn away from the street towards the sidewalk and start to piss, while my friends get into the car and shut the door.  Again, they are just used to my antics.  But then my buddy Shawn opens the door and says "you know what, fuck it", gets out of the back seat and stands facing the sidewalk too (away from the street) and starts to piss too.  Me and the other two guys start busting out laughing at this.  In my head though, I was trying not to get hard cause I really did need to pee bad.

I don't think I know anymore.  God I wish they would though!

• Like 2
9 minutes ago, TylerHasFun said:

One story comes to mind though.  We left a bar, the four of us, walking back to my car, we get to the car and I turn away from the street towards the sidewalk and start to piss, while my friends get into the car and shut the door.  Again, they are just used to my antics.  But then my buddy Shawn opens the door and says "you know what, fuck it", gets out of the back seat and stands facing the sidewalk too (away from the street) and starts to piss too.  Me and the other two guys start busting out laughing at this.  In my head though, I was trying not to get hard cause I really did need to pee bad.

I've got many stories like that. My and my friends were never shy about pissing in public in front of each other. Many a road trips we would pull over when a piss break was needed. We would stand beside each other and piss away lol

• Like 3
  • Love 1