Have you ever caught someone/been caught yourself in the act od naughty peeing somewhere?

I've been thinking about this since reading this story from the one and only @steve25805. Has any one of you people here had a similar experience, either being caught peeing where you shouldn't (i.e. indoors not in the toilette) or catching someone else doing so? If yes, how did it go?

For me, I've fortunatelly have never been caught by anyone (admittedly, my experience with it is limited due to my living situation), nor have I (perhaps unfortunatelly) never caught anyone. What about you tho?

Well, somebody has to go first, so...here goes. I plead guilty on both counts. I've only been caught once, and I've seen countless times of public pissing by mainly men, but at least 2 females. Details? OK. Well, during the pandemic, almost all of the public toilets were closed. I had occasion to take a public bus instead of a car, and on the return trip needed to relieve myself but the restrooms in the bus terminal were of course closed. Knowing that I could not endure another bus ride without emptying my bladder, I located a trash-strewn alley and proceeded to piss there, not knowing that a woman (probably homeless) was walking behind me. It turned out OK, because she could not actually see anything, but knew what I was doing, and could care less about seeing a man urinating. My sightings of men peeing are too numerous to detail, and the two females I saw, one squatting between parked cars, apologized, but I just gave her the thumbs-up and told her it's OK. The other was a young black woman and I just walked by her (I was able to see her enormous  pee stream).  I apologize for the length of this, and hope more members will follow suit and tell their stories.

• Like 1
  • Hot 1

At one of my past jobs, we used to pee in the back alley. It was also where some tools and equipment were kept, so often you would see someone peeing against the wall when you went around the corner to grab a shovel or whatever. A couple times I was peeing there when someone walked past. No one said anything they'd just grab what needed and left. Once, I was facing sideways from the wall, and had my phone in my hand recording the audio of the pee when my co - worker came around the corner. He just said "Oh sorry" and turned around. He definitely saw everything but never brought it up. Peed there until the day I left. 

• Hot 1