Adult Bathhouse/Sauna/ for pee play?

Are there any adult playground/bath house/saunas that exist for pee play?

I have found a few but they are so regulated. 

What I'd want to do is piss towards people unsuspectingly in a locker room but I think pee play is not allowed at most bath houses. 

I wonder if there could be a locker room/ all gender bathroom or sauna set up where everyone there knows people will be peeing everywhere and aiming at one another and to sign a consent form before entering. So everyone who is attending has already signed off on the fact it would be okay to pee on or be peed on one another.

Any ideas? Also does anyone have a location they know of (anywhere in the world) where something like this already exists?

• 1 month later...
On 12/28/2022 at 1:12 PM, YouCantPeeHere said:

Are there any adult playground/bath house/saunas that exist for pee play?

I have found a few but they are so regulated. 

What I'd want to do is piss towards people unsuspectingly in a locker room but I think pee play is not allowed at most bath houses. 

I wonder if there could be a locker room/ all gender bathroom or sauna set up where everyone there knows people will be peeing everywhere and aiming at one another and to sign a consent form before entering. So everyone who is attending has already signed off on the fact it would be okay to pee on or be peed on one another.

Any ideas? Also does anyone have a location they know of (anywhere in the world) where something like this already exists?

I'm not sure about pee play, that is peeing on or at others, but peeing in locker rooms is at least tolerated in most locker rooms and permitted in nearly every shower room. Some time ago I came across a code of conduct for U.S. Government building where they stated that "it's unlawful to urinate anyplace other than in toilets, urinals or shower areas inside any building."  Meaning it's lawful to urinate in shower areas.